• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Some says they are too old for this shit (and they are in the 30s:eek:) :). I'm attending live concert since i'm 16 year old and I will continue until i'm dead. Metal, It's like a family. At lot of peeps (non-metal of course) don't understand the hangbanging, sign of the horn (\m/), etc... I think I will ask them to watch the Heavy Metal documentary Metal: A Headbanger's Journey

..maybe they will understand.. maybe...

One thing i considered myself too old... I will not camp on site :) Need a good bed and good night sleep to be in shape all 3 days.

Yeah I understand if they say that they are too old but It's stupid when they start saying that some other people are. People are different. I went to my first concert 2008, when I was 13. And yeaah, my dad is one of those people. He has and never will understand metal music.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
But being a dad myself of a 12y old daughter, I can understand his concerns :) Only difference, if my daughter wants to attend a big event like that, I will go with her. But it's not going to happen, she's not metal at all .. for now :)

You wouldn't understand him if you knew all the things he say. :D About everything. Maybe she will be! I think it's usual for 12 year olds to like pop or something like that. :D

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
You wouldn't understand him if you knew all the things he say. :D About everything. Maybe she will be! I think it's usual for 12 year olds to like pop or something like that. :D

My sister's 13 and she likes all sorts of stuff. I think she mostly likes "poppier" stuff but her favorite band is Psychostick. :D