• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Loco

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Apr. 2009
The Netherlands
josepozo.com
150€ zzgl. 10€ p&p/service. I've seen it.
zzgl. means: with a suppliment of...

For x-mas tickets an extra shirt is giftet. The anniversairy shirt was optional. (it's not the same ;))

And you're lucky, I had bad luck.

Thanks for the clarification, they are charging P&P twice, once as a supplement for the ticket (150+10 EUR P&P) and one as part of the supplement for paying with credit card. This is how my order looks like.

Pos Amount Article No Item Price Sum
1 2 29389 Ticket X-Mas "ALL IN" Ticket W:O:A 2014 + Shirt, 31.07.2014 160,00 320,00
2 1 X-Mas T-Shirt XL 0,00 0,00
3 1 X-Mas Girly Shirt S 0,00 0,00
4 1 Versandkosten (Credit Card) 12,00 12,00

In any case, you are right, I think I should consider myself lucky and just be happy about it :), I possibly was a bit grumpy after 3 hours pressing F5 and with no sleep as I drove back on Saturday night after the last show. :)

It was really hard, at least 4 times I managed to put the tickets in my "cart" and then they give me 20min to finish the order, but for those 20 min the website was down, so after pressing F5 like crazy for 20 min I get a timeout message and had to start all over again. Very frustrating.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Thanks for the clarification, they are charging P&P twice, once as a supplement for the ticket (150+10 EUR P&P) and one as part of the supplement for paying with credit card. This is how my order looks like.

1 2 29389 Ticket X-Mas "ALL IN" Ticket W:O:A 2014 + Shirt, 31.07.2014 160,00 320,00

In any case, you are right, I think I should consider myself lucky and just be happy about it :), I possibly was a bit grumpy after 3 hours pressing F5 and with no sleep as I drove back on Saturday night after the last show. :)

It was really hard, at least 4 times I managed to put the tickets in my "cart" and then they give me 20min to finish the order, but for those 20 min the website was down, so after pressing F5 like crazy for 20 min I get a timeout message and had to start all over again. Very frustrating.

Damn, that sucks dude...

I'm probably going to buy my ticket later this week.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

I gave up at 2.40am. Didn't like it anymore. And it wasn't worth the 10€.
Damn, that sucks dude...

I'm probably going to buy my ticket later this week.

I've just paid mine. (8€ supplement for "Vorkasse" = ordinairy bank transfer)

@AP, mijn aanbod blijft geldig!

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead

I guess I'm lucky too! I managed to get 2 x-mas ticket after 2h40 of trying.