• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dishayu

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Sep. 2013
Bedok, Singapore
Mr. Big at Wacken. That one caught me by surprise. I'd probably check them out if they don't get a conflicting slot with another band I like. I enjoy Paul Gilbert's solo stuff a fair bit.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Well, guess what:

@all (over here. Note from Me, Myself and I) tomorrow we will have three acts again.
1x Melodic Death Metal from one of our neighbouring foreign countries - haven't played at Wacken yet.
1x Black/Thrash metal from Northern Europe- they played in Wacken once in the decace from 2000 - 2009.
1x Heavy Metal / Hard Rock from the USA - the band hasn't played in Wacken yet.

The first two bands will play in the tent, the act from the USA will probably be part of the Night To Remember.

Hit it!
PS. the link from the quote will get you directly into the Line-Up Laberthread (labern = to chat/talk)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
so we've got weather code RED because we've got like 5 cm of snow... are you fucking kidding me...
That is because the Dutch cannot drive! And once there is snow, it shows immediately that the Dutch can't drive!
And if the Dutch can't drive, it means the trains are no longer running either as they should be! Too short trains, half of the trains is running (which is still one train every half an hour to an hour!, Yes, NL has a train every 15 minutes to 30 minutes!!!)

Shouldn't you be back home?

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
That is because the Dutch cannot drive! And once there is snow, it shows immediately that the Dutch can't drive!
And if the Dutch can't drive, it means the trains are no longer running either as they should be! Too short trains, half of the trains is running (which is still one train every half an hour to an hour!, Yes, NL has a train every 15 minutes to 30 minutes!!!)

Shouldn't you be back home?

yeah, I for one can not wait for selfdriving cars. :p