• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
all the saisons that I've had so far where a bit boring. Is that just the type of beer, or did I just have the wrong brewers? :p

I guess. I love the tartness taste of a good Saison. I have a good yeast strain that I prepared last night :

WLP568 Belgian Style Saison Ale Yeast Blend
This blend melds Belgian style ale and saison strains. The strains work in harmony to create complex, fruity aromas and flavors. The blend of yeast strains encourages complete fermentation in a timely manner. Phenolic, spicy, earthy, and clove like flavors are also created.

Should be good! It should be ready around November :uff: But, it can age really well and good for next summer!

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I guess. I love the tartness taste of a good Saison. I have a good yeast strain that I prepared last night :

WLP568 Belgian Style Saison Ale Yeast Blend
This blend melds Belgian style ale and saison strains. The strains work in harmony to create complex, fruity aromas and flavors. The blend of yeast strains encourages complete fermentation in a timely manner. Phenolic, spicy, earthy, and clove like flavors are also created.

Should be good! It should be ready around November :uff: But, it can age really well and good for next summer!

I guess I'll try some next summer than :D :p