the running order.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
My Selene schrieb:
Blondes are nice, you know you'll score ;) But there's a relativly good mix and yeye who cares.

I dont like blond haircolour. Once when I dyed my hair blond and pink afterwards, somebody called me blonde and I wanted to kill. Unfortunately they were too far from me. There isnt more disgusting thing than to have blond hair.

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Hammered_gods schrieb:
Little pupies are neat...the worse is when they grow up and start to stink :D:D:D:D:D

well, that's when they stop pissing/shitting all over the carpet, and tend not to yell at ear-pearcing frequences...

..unlike the singer of sonata arctica :p

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Zombi schrieb:
well, that's when they stop pissing/shitting all over the carpet, and tend not to yell at ear-pearcing frequences...

..unlike the singer of sonata arctica :p

my dog has allways had very strong voice, although she is a girl....even the vocalist of Napalm Death would feel ashamed if he would hear her voice....:D:D:D I am wondering why we arent deaf yet :D:D

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Havoc Claudia schrieb:
Suffocation on at the same time as Zyklon is just the worst line-up clash ever! :mad: And Zyklon on the party stage!?!?

No it isn't, cause in this case brilliant music (Suffocation) clashes with complete and utter crap (Zyklon).
:D

Don't even bother to tell me the thing about your and my opinion, I already heard that one.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
Well, that's what newbies are for: to complaint repeatedly about the running order. :D I may have done it before WOA 2002 as well :D

Oh I am absolutely sure you can find posts by me where I mindlessly complain about the running order. Which is quite usless, cause they normally tend to change it around three times or more.