the running order.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MrHellRaiser

W:O:A Metalhead
1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
it sux. i mean what the hell ? 8 of the bands that I wanted to see most are in conflict with each other

1. obituary vs. ensiferum
2. samael vs. turisas
3. suffocation vs. zyklon
4. kreator vs. finntroll

My Selene

5 Feb. 2005
I liked it. Very bad to put Finntroll and Kreator at the same time. Dissection and bloodbath should both play later at the evening, could have replaced Samael, WT or Apocalyptica. You can't get everything.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

My Selene

5 Feb. 2005
Hammered_gods schrieb:
No way, you cant compare Kreator and Finntrol. I would definitely go to see Finntroll, cause I dont need to watch all the fathers-in-patch-jackets as their praise their childhoods idols :D:D:D:D:D

I've seen both of them, and like both of them very much. But ill choose Kreator because

1. German crowd are "fucked up" so it will be a better atmosphere.
2. Finntroll play in sweden at least 5 times a year so I can see them whenever.

My Selene

5 Feb. 2005
MrHellRaiser schrieb:
well you are lucky then. I travel this far only like once a year, and all the rest of the time none of those bands come over to my fucked up country ...

Well Israel isn't the real priority for the bands. Move to Sweden, Germany or other "metal country" and you'll be saved.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
My Selene schrieb:
I've seen both of them, and like both of them very much. But ill choose Kreator because

1. German crowd are "fucked up" so it will be a better atmosphere.
2. Finntroll play in sweden at least 5 times a year so I can see them whenever.

Fucked up? No I think that they only stay there and wait who of their beloved ones will play next time. The Hypocrisy gig in czech and at With full force was like when you compare heaven and hell. In czech you can be glad that you are able to breath. People are stuck in front of the stage and to get closer means fight. Only strong people can stand that. Short girls have no chace to get in the front....the crowd would squeeze the hell out of them.

Hammered_gods schrieb:
Fucked up? No I think that they only stay there and wait who of their beloved ones will play next time. The Hypocrisy gig in czech and at With full force was like when you compare heaven and hell. In czech you can be glad that you are able to breath. People are stuck in front of the stage and to get closer means fight. Only strong people can stand that. Short girls have no chace to get in the front....the crowd would squeeze the hell out of them.

tattooedsean imagines himself at obscene extreme fest in trutnov czech republic and hopes there are many short czech girls. woohoo!! :cool:

My Selene

5 Feb. 2005
Which band do you think/want to have confirmed to play at the "golden time" at Friday 21.00 - 22.45? I really want Iced Earth to come, but King Diamond or Rhapsody would be great to.