The re-animation of the english forum

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
ShizzoKrause schrieb:
Yes you did, but you looked a lot like the Zombis in old movies :D

SO sleep well little man ;)

Yes, I hope the re-animation goes on and this will be the great forum again :)

Maybe I did:D

But at least I was walking around :)

I hope too that the english forum will come back to life again.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
ShizzoKrause schrieb:
A long time ago in the age before last WOA when people still believed in the english forum, there was a party going on in here.
I talked to a few of the people who celebrated the party in here and there seems to be a big need for it again. And so before we all in here start to get depressive I the Prof. Dr. Dr. ShizzoKrause remembereds what my littlebrother Dr. Frankenstein did. SO it should be very easy for me to re-animate the english forum and it´s posters.

Today it seems like a good day for thunder and lightening and as some of you probably know, this is one of the important needs for my experiment.
I start to re-animate now:

monochrom - The dumb but goodlooking ladykiller

ShizzoKrause - the one noone wanted but everyone got

I may be dumb, but I sure as hell ain't good-looking, sonny!