The re-animation of the english forum

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
A long time ago in the age before last WOA when people still believed in the english forum, there was a party going on in here.
I talked to a few of the people who celebrated the party in here and there seems to be a big need for it again. And so before we all in here start to get depressive I the Prof. Dr. Dr. ShizzoKrause remembereds what my littlebrother Dr. Frankenstein did. SO it should be very easy for me to re-animate the english forum and it´s posters.

Today it seems like a good day for thunder and lightening and as some of you probably know, this is one of the important needs for my experiment.
I start to re-animate now:

As there are:

Gnoff - just an ordinary swedish bastard

Mugabe - worlds onliest svede who never showed his penis

Dittohead - the spammer

Carpathian Wolf - the english way to be a geysir

Rosk - the one who hided the mass-destroying weapons from Saddam

Rock´n Roll - the one making spamthreads out of norwegian trees

Mr. Hellraiser - the jewisch form of Pinhead

Warthog - the one who looks most like his avatar

Konstrukt - the boxing girl from the white house

Zombi - Mr. Stinkyfeet

monochrom - The dumb but goodlooking ladykiller

Hammered_Gods - the cute little girl who got told to justg use bad words to hide the cuteness

Shadowtear - the forum girlie

Sodomy&Lust - the guy from Braunschweig who believes he is a spaniard and celebrates that each day

Lucretia/Xpet - the two who think they are one

Loose Cannon - the american answer of Bin Laden

ShizzoKrause - the one noone wanted but everyone got

If I forgot someone put youirself on the list, but it´s very busy here at work and I still feel the last festival in my brain :D:D:D

*WAITSFORTHELIGHTENING*

REANIMATION BEGINS!!!!!

GO ENGLISH FORUM

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
ShizzoKrause schrieb:
Great, can you offer me some, I have realy trouble today with our customers at my work :D:D:D

Beer is everywhere ;)
Just take one :)

:eek: Beer is everywhere??? Then why I've neve found one here at work???

Well I just started my working day, but seems like I might have a chance to be around here spamming while I take a brake from this horrible enslavement once in a while :D

Rosk schrieb:
:eek: Beer is everywhere??? Then why I've neve found one here at work???

Well I just started my working day, but seems like I might have a chance to be around here spamming while I take a brake from this horrible enslavement once in a while :D

Are you sure to have searched hard enough? :D:D:D

I´m almost finished, just about 2 hours more :)
But great to hear that the reanimation seems to start to work over there in Mexico, now we just need to wait for lightnings in thze other part ofg the world for the forumsmonsters :D:D:D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
ShizzoKrause schrieb:
Are you sure to have searched hard enough? :D:D:D

I´m almost finished, just about 2 hours more :)
But great to hear that the reanimation seems to start to work over there in Mexico, now we just need to wait for lightnings in thze other part ofg the world for the forumsmonsters :D:D:D

I've been looking for it a lot of times... believe me :)

Yeah... the Forum has been reanimated on this side of the world.. Lets see if the other world wide known lazy spammers decide to reanimate!

Rosk schrieb:
I've been looking for it a lot of times... believe me :)

Yeah... the Forum has been reanimated on this side of the world.. Lets see if the other world wide known lazy spammers decide to reanimate!

Why is that something I would beliebe without anything :D:D:D:D

The reanimation goes a strange way....
Started in Hamburg and then the fastest way to Monterrey........So let´s hope the high technical thing works in other parts of the world too :D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
ShizzoKrause schrieb:
That´s great, but in half an hour I have to leave you alone in here, cause then I´m finished work for today :)
But maybe I´ll go online again at home, after Falki left for sleeping :)

I'll be here at work for another 7 hours or so... so you don't have to hurry up so much ;) :D:D:D

Say hello to Falki!!!

MrHellRaiser

1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
ShizzoKrause schrieb:
Hell Yeah :D:D:D:D

Where have you been after Misery Index? ;)

I think I went back to my tent unable to stand on my feet.

after an hour rest I went to see what's left of the destruction show, and then slowly realized that I don't feel too good and actually went to sleep. that was a really sad night for me. (next time I should drink more water during the day. fuck the sun)