The "Nothing To Do"- thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Re: Re: Re: The "Nothing To Do"- thread

Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
You're welcome!! :):)

I think I've "talked" with you in the ösi thread many time ago, but Alzheimer is gradually killing my brain :D

jup, i remember "talking" to you......quite remarkable nickname you've got there :D

uah, hell.....i DO really need to write in english a little bit.
very depressing, i graduated with an "A" without learning any grammar before, always had kind of a "feeling" for it, but now, almost 6 years later, it's gettin harder and harder to speak and write properly *pffft*

:D :D

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: The "Nothing To Do"- thread

Originally posted by ex-parrot
jup, i remember "talking" to you......quite remarkable nickname you've got there :D

uah, hell.....i DO really need to write in english a little bit.
very depressing, i graduated with an "A" without learning any grammar before, always had kind of a "feeling" for it, but now, almost 6 years later, it's gettin harder and harder to speak and write properly *pffft*

:D :D

:D:D:D teach me some german ill help ya out with english :D:D:p;)

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The "Nothing To Do"- thread

Originally posted by ex-parrot
thanx, but i don't think i need someopne to help me out ;)
just need some practice....
but i shure would teach you some german, if you like.... :D

:D:D:D yeah all right :p
ich bin david :p
ich bin ein londoner:p
ich bin ein herr
mein deutsch ist shite:D