The "Nothing To Do"- thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by dittohead
who is she???

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???? ANYONE HOME THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

NECROPOLITE = SIR KNIGHTS BELOVED

ITS A BIT OBVIOUS HM ???

MAYBE EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE EXPLAINED

DOTTI READ THE THREADS...INSTEAD OF SPAMMING

AND MY CAPS LOCK DOESNT WORK :p:p:p

:rolleyes:

Necropolite

4 Juni 2003
Kärna in Sweden
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???? ANYONE HOME THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

NECROPOLITE = SIR KNIGHTS BELOVED

ITS A BIT OBVIOUS HM ???

MAYBE EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE EXPLAINED

DOTTI READ THE THREADS...INSTEAD OF SPAMMING

AND MY CAPS LOCK DOESNT WORK :p:p:p

:rolleyes:

Hehehehehhe :D :D :D :D :D

Just so everybody gets this: Me and Fallen_Knight are a couple. :cool:
OK? Any questions? :confused:

Originally posted by Necropolite
What to do? What to do? Boored?

Suggestions?

well well....i decided to start posting here to refresh my english, hope you don't mind......uhm.....no, actually, i don't care if you mind, but i would be more pleased, if you didn't :D :D

i'm almost never bored, to be honest. being a mum is a fulltime job ;)

but if i once in a while am, i listen to (loud) music.....or do some headbanging....or listen to music.....or bang.....ähhh....sometimes i drink coffee.....and i smoke.....and bang....and listen to.....oh, think you got it :D

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Re: Re: The "Nothing To Do"- thread

Originally posted by ex-parrot
well well....i decided to start posting here to refresh my english, hope you don't mind......uhm.....no, actually, i don't care if you mind, but i would be more pleased, if you didn't :D :D

i'm almost never bored, to be honest. being a mum is a fulltime job ;)

but if i once in a while am, i listen to (loud) music.....or do some headbanging....or listen to music.....or bang.....ähhh....sometimes i drink coffee.....and i smoke.....and bang....and listen to.....oh, think you got it :D

You're welcome!! :):)

I think I've "talked" with you in the ösi thread many time ago, but Alzheimer is gradually killing my brain :D