The Countdown Thread 2008!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Vonhemming

23 Mai 2008
Suomi - Finland - Perkele
Hooray for long holidays!

I can't wait to meet you guys, because I have heard many (good) things about Finns and the dedication with which they party! :D

heh... yeps there are some stories in europe about Finns and their dedication to party (and consume alcohol!)... just check out what Finlands flag looks like (white base with a blue cross). When you see those flags, go introduce yourself to the people under ;)

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
I just almost died! I went downstairs to my room in the basement to check on my ticket...AND IT WAS NOT THERE! Long story short...after ripping everything to pieces, it ended up that it had fallen through a crack in the dresser, fell to the last drawer and lodged itself in between the back panel. Way to start the morning:(

Anyways 2 days until I leave!:D

slayerofrage

26 Juli 2006
Stockport
www.isitbeeroclock.com
I just almost died! I went downstairs to my room in the basement to check on my ticket...AND IT WAS NOT THERE! Long story short...after ripping everything to pieces, it ended up that it had fallen through a crack in the dresser, fell to the last drawer and lodged itself in between the back panel. Way to start the morning:(

phew dude!!

Im officially on holiday and i leave for the first warmup party tonight!!

Solskinn Av Natten

28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

OMG :eek:
I had the very same thing with my passport just the other day! HORRIBLE FREAK OUT... until I found it. :p

Glad your ticket is A-OK :D

slayerofrage

26 Juli 2006
Stockport
www.isitbeeroclock.com
Woo thats the first party out of the way... finished too early for my liking...

Just getting from manchester to london now!! Then london to brussels in the morning and hopefully brussels to koln/cologne!!

Woo the epic journey has begun!!

Anyone fancy drinking with us look for a tree in campsite B at wacken!! With a load of crazy english and scottish guys.. were party friendly and have a laugh with everyone!!

if anyone wants my number PM me ill be checking the forums in the mornings!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

satriomaiden

13 Apr. 2008

oh ma-gat...I always keep those precious things on my bag
even when I went to work...:D:D...

2 days left until emirates leaves jakarta to hamburg