The Countdown Thread 2008!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Solskinn Av Natten

W:O:A Metalhead
28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
I'm in Hamburg and seem to have lost the friends I flew in from Toronto with. They were staying at another hostel, because I was staying the first night in Hamburg with a friend, and now it's 12.42pm so they'd have surely checked out by now. So I am wandering around downtown Hamburg all day alone :p

I'm going to try and find some other metalheads to hang out with and spend the day with! If anyone is in Hamburg today, PM me and we can go for beers, coffee, or whatever.

I'll be at the Headbanger's Ballroom again tonight! It's a WONDERFUL place :D

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I'm in Hamburg and seem to have lost the friends I flew in from Toronto with. They were staying at another hostel, because I was staying the first night in Hamburg with a friend, and now it's 12.42pm so they'd have surely checked out by now. So I am wandering around downtown Hamburg all day alone :p

I'm going to try and find some other metalheads to hang out with and spend the day with! If anyone is in Hamburg today, PM me and we can go for beers, coffee, or whatever.

I'll be at the Headbanger's Ballroom again tonight! It's a WONDERFUL place :D

excellent, more time to find beer on your own, I love it when that happens :D