the bands already announced

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

holocaust

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Fucking Belgium
www.asl.to
what do you think about the bands that are already announced for wacken 2003?

Is Gamma Ray your preferred choice, or do you dig Nile more, much more?
Is it a good choice Holger and co made, or do you think you can do better?
Do you think that you can organise 14.Wacken Open Air much better?

Discussion discussion discussion, all a good thread opener wants to see!

flo

14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
i am looking forward to see iced earth and dark angel! they are both great i think! and i got to know some rumors that twisted tower dire will also play... of course that would be awsome! they rule as hell!
the rest of the bands is not sooo interesting for me, although some of them like gamma ray are quite good.

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
For me it's great to see death metal (Nile, Malevolent Creation and Vader) and even an old grind (Extreme Noise Terror) bands confirmed to WOA2003. The bill looks heavier than last year so far... and that makes appear a "blood curly" smile on my face. The more death/black/grind/gore stuff the merrier for me ;)

PS: The Dark Angel reunion is awesome!!!

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
guys, if you don´t know Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, you definitely have to check em out!! Its one of the best and most unique German bands!
www.reitermania.de

METAL WILL NEVER DIIIEEEE!!!! :D :D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Lucretia
guys, if you don´t know Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, you definitely have to check em out!! Its one of the best and most unique German bands!
www.reitermania.de

METAL WILL NEVER DIIIEEEE!!!! :D :D

I've read some very good reviews of Die Apokalyptischen Reiter's albums, but everytime I'm going to get one I always end up finding and buying something else, I want to check them up soon....

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
oh well, I actually have 2 of their CDs and I have to admit I don´t listen to them too often - though they are really not bad. But they are a fucking great live band, sothey are definitely worth checking out at WOA :) :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
hey!!!!! gnoff is back!!!! :) :)
hope you are doing well?

Hi there!
I'm sortof fine, I feel a lot better since I left what I did for a living.
Have spent the last 2 weeks working for the Stockholm Film Festival, no sleep, no food, no alcohol and no music, but lots of work and I'm glad it's over :)

Tonight I'll have some beers though, looking forward to it a lot.

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
hell, I´m confusing you today, Mikee ;)
I meant the great hymn "Metal will never die" from the Reiter. Suppose you don´t know it, obviously ;)

@ gnoff
hey, sounds good!! And you are able to drink beer again?! Even better! :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden

@ gnoff
hey, sounds good!! And you are able to drink beer again?! Even better! :)

I've had beer now and then, as long as I take it a bit easy it seems to work fine.
The best move seemed to be to quit my job, it feels so nice to be rid of that place.