The Alternatives to Bush...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
...or the democratic presidential candidates. What are they like - warthog, konstrukt, loose cannon, tell us about the guys who possibly save the world from another four years of Bush.

Personally, from what I've been reading, I'm favouring Wesley Clarke. Most of what he says makes sense. Has he any chance? Or is it gonna be that Dean-dude?

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I don't know any of the candidates, so all I can say is

LISA SIMPSON FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

(Yes, it's a stupid post, but I think a female president would be great)

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I want to be a female prezident, that will be cool , my speech would start like You stupid motherfuckers, and other like bah, cunt...at least this is what my firends from my class told me how they imagine me to be :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
I just realised that Howard Dean and Wesley Clarke are two different persons. Clarke has come across as making a lot of sense, so he probably doesn't stand a chance.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I want to be a female prezident, that will be cool , my speech would start like You stupid motherfuckers, and other like bah, cunt...at least this is what my firends from my class told me how they imagine me to be :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

huh! the last female leaders i remember are in custody (the one in southeast asia....cant remember her name Aung something...)
and then there was Thacther...............:rolleyes:......

for leaders who was "grindcore" or abusive....hmm reminds me of that drunk!! Boris Yeltsein