Tents... and related camping things

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DetroitDon

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Dez. 2009
Detroit,MI USA
www.myspace.com
I bought a tent for $30 that packs perfect in my suitcase. It weights maybe 5 lbs ? Only a 3 person tent, and a small size but just right for me and my belongings/beer etc..lol It comes with 2 poles that extend and bend up for easy set up. A few small metal anchors to hold the tent in the ground. I plan on spraying the tent with water proof sealer, then using a plastic drop sheet for the ground to help prevent water from the ground. It seems to be of good quality for a small carry size tent. Unless their is a violent rain storm, then I guess I am fucked..lol

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
I have been having bad luck with tents every year. From a drunk, fat German guy falling on it and breaking the poles, to mysteriously losing the inner tent and the poles @ Dong

So I bought the cheapest one I could find this year :D

domunited

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2010
Cyprus, Nicosia
www.last.fm
I have been having bad luck with tents every year. From a drunk, fat German guy falling on it and breaking the poles, to mysteriously losing the inner tent and the poles @ Dong

So I bought the cheapest one I could find this year :D

:eek: that sucks.. ;p

@ WOA 2008 our tent went upside down coz of the wind while we were watching bands.. :p but thankfully someone really kind fixed it without us even being there.. :D:D Wacken is awesome.