Telephone list

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Sorry, I know that this is spanish - but I thought S&L is also involved in the discussion ;)

besides - of course, stupid as I am ;) -I didn´t know the portugese version... so thanks for the lession!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I'm back, xpet. I've just ended one exam (one more for september, I suppose), and I've seen you writing here "no sé". That's exactly what I've been saying to myself all the time during today's exam. :(

And following this thread's topic, I'll say that I'm trying to persuade my parents to lend me their mobile phone while I'm in WOA. I'll let you know.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Oh, sorry for your exam! :(
But I´m sure we all will find each other, with or without mobile phones!

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
No problem, I'm used to fail a few exams every semester, but thanks, anyway.

Yes, I hope to find you all. And please, if someone has had his/her hair cut or dyed, send an updated photo to metalprincess. That will make it easy for the non-mobile outcasts as me :) .

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Hey guys!!! Are you planning on having some kind of a meeting between forum people???
'cause I don't know if my mobil phone will work there...... :confused:

I would like to meet new people there and you all sound like a good option to hang around ;)
So if you're going to gather somewhere... please dop a line to tell me ...

Thanks!!!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Hey Rosk!
Check out the thread "Meeting the forum metalheadz" which I´ve pushed to the top.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I have around six, seven or eight subjects each term (in february and in june), and if I fail, then september (I suppose that must happen worldwide). And I'll be this way two more years.....