Telephone list

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
And once again I´ve stolen an idea from the German forum:
Shouldn´t we make a telephone list with our CP numbers? I mean, maybe it´s easier if everybody who wants to be found :D at Wacken sends his number - to me for example, I make a list and everybody who is on the list will get it.
What do you think?

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I have the same problem as Iscariot, but I hope that any nice person lends me his/her mobile phone to make a call to any of you.

It doesn't matter, Iscariot, there are some pictures of you in your band¡s website, we'll find you, want it or not ;)

S_dzha_Raidri

24 Nov. 2001
316xx
hm... right now i have around 30 numbers collected... good idea to put this into the english forum as well.. *selfslap*

okay, if you want to be found or if you want to find someone, send me an email to melion@web.de with the following information:

nick / number / day of arrival / maybe a comment

in the next weeks i´ll send the updated list (*.xls) to everyone who´s on it...

greetings,

Raidri

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
I just wanted to tell xpet that I don't want collect numbers. I have them already. And I don't give them out without permission of others.

And I've so many things to organize already... and I'm glad that somebody else does it.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hey, I know that you have to organize a lot already. And I wouldn´t give anything out without permission, too.
I also have some numbers already, but I thought a "central" list would be easier to handle. So thanks to Raidri for collecting! :)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by S_dzha_Raidri
hm... right now i have around 30 numbers collected... good idea to put this into the english forum as well.. *selfslap*

okay, if you want to be found or if you want to find someone, send me an email to melion@web.de with the following information:

nick / number / day of arrival / maybe a comment

in the next weeks i´ll send the updated list (*.xls) to everyone who´s on it...

greetings,

Raidri

Well, if that's the method, then I should say THANKS to everybody who sent me their phone numbers, even when I haven't sent them mine (I don't have any).

Anyway, Raidri, thanks for the initiative.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
No problem, Sodomy! I think it´s totally OK to tell number a poor little guy who doesn´t have an own one! :D ;)