Stupid shit!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

WOA-Virgin

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Juli 2008
bei Hannover
And I thought, the Teacher from my daughter is a little bit ....
He don´t allows the boys to wear pink Shirts ( Yes it looks gay ! )
But a girls with pink hair are here at schools so normal, with 14, 15 years every class got one or two of them. And nothing happends. Maybe the next one says, okay, two of them are enough, i color my hair babyblue.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
And I thought, the Teacher from my daughter is a little bit ....
He don´t allows the boys to wear pink Shirts ( Yes it looks gay ! )
But a girls with pink hair are here at schools so normal, with 14, 15 years every class got one or two of them. And nothing happends. Maybe the next one says, okay, two of them are enough, i color my hair babyblue.

lol wow, pink shirts? how the heck can you ban that?
might as well prevent people from wearing black shirts as well, it looks "scary" :rolleyes:

L

Lord Soth

Yeah, wtf!?:confused::rolleyes::mad:

If she like came naked to class, okay, but that.... that just makes me sick, man! In what kind of world do we live in? Certainly not in one which enforces individualism, especially one that does NOT harm anybody (morally, physically or psychologically). Bullshit that is! Stupid, frickin' bullshit!:mad:

I hate to bring up the past to our german friends,but it sounds very Nazi like.

You're damn right, dude. No offense taken, my friend. I had the same idea in mind. *sigh*

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Yeah, wtf!?:confused::rolleyes::mad:

If she like came naked to class, okay, but that.... that just makes me sick, man! In what kind of world do we live in? Certainly not in one which enforces individualism, especially one that does NOT harm anybody (morally, physically or psychologically). Bullshit that is! Stupid, frickin' bullshit!:mad:

yea exactly :rolleyes:
plus it wasn't even done just because, or to be different, it was in remembrace of her dad... is that not a good enough reason? :mad::(

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
I got sent back home once (christian school) coz my shirt was suposed to be satanic and not fitting within the schools values. it was a slayer shirt, and the only thing my school knew was angel of death. According to my school that song was about satan, so the next day I came back to school with the lyrics and a paper about so called angels of death/dr death/mengele

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
I got sent back home once (christian school) coz my shirt was suposed to be satanic and not fitting within the schools values. it was a slayer shirt, and the only thing my school knew was angel of death. According to my school that song was about satan, so the next day I came back to school with the lyrics and a paper about so called angels of death/dr death/mengele

nice job *claps*
:D

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
well it's not on the news :p
but some kids got in a fight at school... both freshman [like 14-yr-olds]
and here the penalty for fighting is suspension, plus you also get arrested
...might sound a bit overboard, but unfortunately it's necessary... like three years ago we had fights literally every day, or at least every other day
it's just so stupid, those kids are throwing their lives away already :rolleyes:

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
well it's not on the news :p
but some kids got in a fight at school... both freshman [like 14-yr-olds]
and here the penalty for fighting is suspension, plus you also get arrested
...might sound a bit overboard, but unfortunately it's necessary... like three years ago we had fights literally every day, or at least every other day
it's just so stupid, those kids are throwing their lives away already :rolleyes:

See the post above ya.