Strange Dreams

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
sooo I'm just curious what weird, detached-from-reality, etc dreams anyone's had.

like once, sometime last spring/summer, I dreamt that flights to Germany were at $300. after waking up and realizing it was only a dream, I found myself horribly disappointed. :(:rolleyes:

I've had plenty more weird ones, but I'll spare you until the next ones that show up.
and for epic win... apparently eating cheese before bed helps.

eklof

W:O:A Metalmaster
7 Okt. 2008
Süd-Niedersachsen/Shanghai
sooo I'm just curious what weird, detached-from-reality, etc dreams anyone's had.

Is this only about Wacken dreams or dreams in general?

I had a strange Wacken dream recently: Metallica was playing, but because everybody was afraid, that the masses would go wild, they only were alowed to play in a construction container, with 20 of the audience at a time. I don't know how they managed to organise it, but I got a slot and it was fantastic.
Wishful thinking?

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007

like once, sometime last spring/summer, I dreamt that flights to Germany were at $300. after waking up and realizing it was only a dream, I found myself horribly disappointed. :(:rolleyes:

I've had plenty more weird ones, but I'll spare you until the next ones that show up.
and for epic win... apparently eating cheese before bed helps.

hm... I don't like cheese....

I dreamed a whole horrormovie from beginning to end. Actually I thought that I was in the happening so I just thought I was experiencing some creepy stuff. Then within my dream I all of a sudden stopped the movie and went back on the track in my player to take a screenshot from a picture within the (obviously) movie :eek: weird thing. Still didn't realise it was a dream. Anyone interested in the 'movie's' story? :p

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008
Is this only about Wacken dreams or dreams in general?

I had a strange Wacken dream recently: Metallica was playing, but because everybody was afraid, that the masses would go wild, they only were alowed to play in a construction container, with 20 of the audience at a time. I don't know how they managed to organise it, but I got a slot and it was fantastic.
Wishful thinking?

Keep dreaming. Metallica won't be playing this year.
As for Wacken itself? The whole trip was a dream!

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
ok, quick then. Ap and Smoo already know the story :p

When I was a child I had a friend who's parents were farmers. One day when I was there playing with her, I fell in the shitpit (yea, that's where all the shit and piss of the cattle goes). They needed to drag me out. From that day on I had the dream of drowning in shit one day or another :rolleyes:

ew :D

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
ok, quick then. Ap and Smoo already know the story :p

When I was a child I had a friend who's parents were farmers. One day when I was there playing with her, I fell in the shitpit (yea, that's where all the shit and piss of the cattle goes). They needed to drag me out. From that day on I had the dream of drowning in shit one day or another :rolleyes:

I once saw a movie where...