Strange Dreams

• Der Login per Wacken.ID ist derzeit über Chrome oder ähnliche Browser nicht möglich. Bitte benutze einen alternativen Browser. Wir arbeiten an dem Problem und hoffen, es bald gelöst zu haben.

Login via Wacken.ID is currently not possible via Chrome or similar browsers. Please use an alternative browser. We are working on the problem and hope to have it solved soon.
  • Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
sooo I'm just curious what weird, detached-from-reality, etc dreams anyone's had.

like once, sometime last spring/summer, I dreamt that flights to Germany were at $300. after waking up and realizing it was only a dream, I found myself horribly disappointed. :(:rolleyes:

I've had plenty more weird ones, but I'll spare you until the next ones that show up.
and for epic win... apparently eating cheese before bed helps.

eklof

W:O:A Metalmaster
7 Okt. 2008
Süd-Niedersachsen/Shanghai
sooo I'm just curious what weird, detached-from-reality, etc dreams anyone's had.

Is this only about Wacken dreams or dreams in general?

I had a strange Wacken dream recently: Metallica was playing, but because everybody was afraid, that the masses would go wild, they only were alowed to play in a construction container, with 20 of the audience at a time. I don't know how they managed to organise it, but I got a slot and it was fantastic.
Wishful thinking?

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007

like once, sometime last spring/summer, I dreamt that flights to Germany were at $300. after waking up and realizing it was only a dream, I found myself horribly disappointed. :(:rolleyes:

I've had plenty more weird ones, but I'll spare you until the next ones that show up.
and for epic win... apparently eating cheese before bed helps.

hm... I don't like cheese....

I dreamed a whole horrormovie from beginning to end. Actually I thought that I was in the happening so I just thought I was experiencing some creepy stuff. Then within my dream I all of a sudden stopped the movie and went back on the track in my player to take a screenshot from a picture within the (obviously) movie :eek: weird thing. Still didn't realise it was a dream. Anyone interested in the 'movie's' story? :p

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008
Is this only about Wacken dreams or dreams in general?

I had a strange Wacken dream recently: Metallica was playing, but because everybody was afraid, that the masses would go wild, they only were alowed to play in a construction container, with 20 of the audience at a time. I don't know how they managed to organise it, but I got a slot and it was fantastic.
Wishful thinking?

Keep dreaming. Metallica won't be playing this year.
As for Wacken itself? The whole trip was a dream!

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
ok, quick then. Ap and Smoo already know the story :p

When I was a child I had a friend who's parents were farmers. One day when I was there playing with her, I fell in the shitpit (yea, that's where all the shit and piss of the cattle goes). They needed to drag me out. From that day on I had the dream of drowning in shit one day or another :rolleyes:

ew :D

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
ok, quick then. Ap and Smoo already know the story :p

When I was a child I had a friend who's parents were farmers. One day when I was there playing with her, I fell in the shitpit (yea, that's where all the shit and piss of the cattle goes). They needed to drag me out. From that day on I had the dream of drowning in shit one day or another :rolleyes:

I once saw a movie where...