Soulfly at Wacken? WTF?!?!?!?!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Northern Death schrieb:
I agree with that, especially with Ministry. Let's add Celtic Frost and the Scorpions and we've counted up the interesting Bands for 2006.

Yes, definitely lokking forward to the Scorpions gig. I see Celtic Frost three times this year on open-airs, so come Wacken I already know if the reunion is shit or justified.

Smeagal

W:O:A Metalhead
20 Dez. 2004
Rio de Janeiro
I wouldnt be able to come this year anyway but I really wouldnt mind seeing Emperor, Amon Amarth, Celtic Frost and Motorhead and spending the rest of the time walking around drinking .. really

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Smeagal schrieb:
(...) and spending the rest of the time walking around drinking .. really
LOL, this is exactly the way I see it; if the billing consisted ONLY of the bands I like - I wouldn't have time to have a rest / drink / just hang around / etc. ;)

Actually, I'm quite happy with the billing this year. :p

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Warthog schrieb:
You mean add them to the "gladiator games" where we can watch Avenged Sevenfold and My Chemical Romance battle each other to the death?

Oh lord, that would be so amazingly cool. The "Wacken Gladiators" fight it out in ridiculous games against famous metal musicians. See the contenders climb a 30 ft Wacken skull with Ronny James Dio on top in the "Battle of the dwarf"-challenge! Stand in awe as Pete Steele unpacks his jackhammer in a mind-blowing, perverted "Carnivore Dick Fight"! Gasp as the surviving contenders face Tobias Sammet in the "Joke Eliminator"!