Some quesions about Wacken Open Air 07

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

ragnorok

19 Jan. 2007
BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA
hahaha really? well i guess i should've thought to expect something like naked chicks walking around considering there was nude models in frankfurts daily newspaper! haha. I brought a news papaer back home for my Law teacher who is german and i was so embaressed because of how much nudity was in it hahaha.

I hope I dont find any naked people chillin' in my tent when i come back to pass out from drinking hahahaha.

Purge

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Mai 2006
Chester, UK
www.last.fm
hahaha really? well i guess i should've thought to expect something like naked chicks walking around considering there was nude models in frankfurts daily newspaper! haha. I brought a news papaer back home for my Law teacher who is german and i was so embaressed because of how much nudity was in it hahaha.

I hope I dont find any naked people chillin' in my tent when i come back to pass out from drinking hahahaha.

Unless it's two hot chicks and you can join in. :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
So it seems like a number of us have to prepare for this journey extensively. Any other recommendations besides a good tent, warm clothing and all that has been already mentioned?

Depend on where you travel from.

If a (long) flight is needed, you definetely need more (time) to prepare. If you just have to take a train/bus/car it is much easier to prepare all later.

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
So it seems like a number of us have to prepare for this journey extensively. Any other recommendations besides a good tent, warm clothing and all that has been already mentioned?

Duct tape and lots of it. Last year this kept my tent together, helped make a marquee from a shredded tent, and put together weapons for the final morning.

Also bin liners are a good idea, they're waterproof if it rains (and also a wonderful krieg colour, sure to match your outfit) and good for putting crap in otherwise.

Depend on where you travel from.

If a (long) flight is needed, you definetely need more (time) to prepare. If you just have to take a train/bus/car it is much easier to prepare all later.

6 months to prepare, meaning I should get started now, so that when I DO come to wacken I'll have a backpack the size of a mountain :D

Duct tape and lots of it. Last year this kept my tent together, helped make a marquee from a shredded tent, and put together weapons for the final morning.

Also bin liners are a good idea, they're waterproof if it rains (and also a wonderful krieg colour, sure to match your outfit) and good for putting crap in otherwise.

that's pretty useful..I'd never think bin liners would have much use at a metal festival, except you could probably use them as flags and play ctf at wacken :cool:

haha, thanks guys