Slipknot

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Leiradna

18 Feb. 2009
hah, I cant speak german very good so english now :p

Really think Slipknot would be an asset to the WOA anniversary, they are hard working and one of the most discussed bands right now. They are nine fucking guys who really gave everything they had into this and imo it would be awesome with Slipknots 10 year anniversary on WOAs 20 year anniversary.

Their song-lineup is really something and they deliver beyond any band on stage and gives the phrase "stage-performance" a whole new meaning. I saw them last year in Sweden and I'm speechless by that show. Joey's stunt in the air spinning with the drums, Sid walking on legsuport while haning from clowns Kit in the air, the "jump the fuck up"-event, Clown jumping into the crowd and everything else! They will always give the crowd way beyond their limits and thats why I want them for Wacken!

Even if you got something against their masks or what ever it is I'm sure they will give you a memory for life without a doubt. They are in the music business for the right reasons, worked their way from bottom-scrap to the top and even if you think their recent music was average I can say that seeing them live will NEVER be average...NEVER. Plus from what I've heard they are bringing out old outfits and masks for this summer, dunno if it's true. But thats just plain awesome. :)

Saintmo

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Nov. 2008
Full Metal Norderstedt
hah, I cant speak german very good so english now :p

Really think Slipknot would be an asset to the WOA anniversary, they are hard working and one of the most discussed bands right now. They are nine fucking guys who really gave everything they had into this and imo it would be awesome with Slipknots 10 year anniversary on WOAs 20 year anniversary.

Their song-lineup is really something and they deliver beyond any band on stage and gives the phrase "stage-performance" a whole new meaning. I saw them last year in Sweden and I'm speechless by that show. Joey's stunt in the air spinning with the drums, Sid walking on legsuport while haning from clowns Kit in the air, the "jump the fuck up"-event, Clown jumping into the crowd and everything else! They will always give the crowd way beyond their limits and thats why I want them for Wacken!

Even if you got something against their masks or what ever it is I'm sure they will give you a memory for life without a doubt. They are in the music business for the right reasons, worked their way from bottom-scrap to the top and even if you think their recent music was average I can say that seeing them live will NEVER be average...NEVER. Plus from what I've heard they are bringing out old outfits and masks for this summer, dunno if it's true. But thats just plain awesome. :)

i try it in english ok ? ^^
i would like to see the guys too because (even if i dislike most songs of theire new album) i heard many good things about them an the older songs are great
and by the way i think it´s important that metal bands like slipknot are in the top of the charts because then there will be more metzalers
but on the othger hand (and that is the problem) that many metalers say that they are not true and that they are not a band for wacken
hope you understand my english ^^

Leiradna

18 Feb. 2009
I understand you perfectly ;)

yea many say that their new work is kind of off, I dont think so but so many people do that they have to be right. But indeed! Their old songs and old albums are beyond anything else.

I really dont understand why they aren't "true". Though I'm a huge fan of them and don't really look at them as many do. And I think most of the people that doesn't want them in WOA (not all, just most) draw conclusions to fast, they don't even want to try :p

Saintmo

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Nov. 2008
Full Metal Norderstedt
ok ^^
yes i know what you mean ^^
but don´t give a fuck of what the other people think ^^
if you want slipknot at WOA then do it like you just did it here and post comments in the forum ^^
i mean WOA should be a festival for all metalers and not just for one kind of metal fans ^^
i don´t kniow if WOA is the right festival for them but i think if they would come i would go to see theire show

Leiradna

18 Feb. 2009
I dont give a fuck what people think ;)
They would be a great asset to wacken in my opinion, but im just 1 guy :p
I will continue to do what I can to get them to wacken. it would be sick if they came