Shitting

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Any funny experience while shitting in Wacken, you shitters? :D

The most horrible experience about shitting that I remember took place in Barcelona, the day after last WOA. I was completely alone in the bus station waiting for my bus to Madrid, but I had to wait about 3 hours for that fucking bus, and I needed to shit!!! I think I had that need since I left Wacken 27 hours before. The problem is that I couldn't get into the toilet with all my luggage and my tent, and I didn't know anyone there.

Finally, I decided to go to a pharmacy and buy some anti-diarrhea pills. And they worked!! :D

LONG LIVE ANTI-DIARRHEA PILLS!!! :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I went to a concert of a Spanish band called "A Palo Seko", and when the vocalist was singing some verses which said "I'm going to shit!" , he put down his trousers and started to shit on the stage. Great sausage! :D

Kellog´s

18 März 2002
schwäbische Provinz *seufz*
immortalrites.de
Yeah!!
Did the fans get a little "souvenir" afterwards?

But I like farting in the toilet as well, because the air is restricted, so you can dwell in your own stink for longer and more intense and the soundimprovement created by the toilet bowl is just...I don´t know...intense

:D