SexyGirlsOfWacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Mjollnir

W:O:A Metalhead
Can one become an official member of this contest, sort of like a moderator or something?

I want the ability to just grab any chick from the crowd, have a quick private camera shoot :p in my tent and then go to the official photographing or whatever. :D

A_Llama

27 Aug. 2004
Fareham, England
Um, did you ask all those girls if it was ok to take the ass photos? Because taking a photo of a girl's ass when she doesn't know about it and posting it on the internet is just downright creepy.

toxictom

12 Aug. 2006
Um, did you ask all those girls if it was ok to take the ass photos? Because taking a photo of a girl's ass when she doesn't know about it and posting it on the internet is just downright creepy.

For sure we asked them!

Every time we took a picture, we asked the authorization to publish it on our website. Most of the people did agree, but only if their face (or evident recognition signs) did not appear on the picture.
I must admit that at the very beginning we were not so well organized, so we may have done one or two mistakes with our authorizations... that's why we say whenever we can that if someone recognize himself on one of our pictures and don't want to have his picture on our site, please tell us and we can remove it immediately!

Thanks for asking the question,

Tom, and the SexyGirlsOfWacken team.
http://www.sexygirlsofwacken.com

toxictom

12 Aug. 2006
Hey hey hey, dear metal folks!!

The SexyGirlsOfWacken.com voting system is up and running, from today on, and until the 30th of September........ Do I need to comment any further?? :p

GO AND VOTE!!! -> http://www.sexygirlsofwacken.com <-

Cheers, metalheads!
Tom & SexyGirlsOfWacken.com