SexyGirlsOfWacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
gnoff schrieb:
That's true, I've been able to order beer in all countries I've been to :)

And in Germany I can usually get around with the little good German I know from school. Just need to remember not to speak any of my Wacken German :D

What time are you arriving in Köln on Saturday?
And then you are leaving Sunday, right?

I'll have to leave my hotel in Braunschweig around 11, and it takes about 4 hours to get to Köln.... I don't know, I should be there sometime around 4 or 5 p.m. And I'm leaving again on sunday around 3 p.m.

Looking forward to hearing your Wacken-German :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
I'll have to leave my hotel in Braunschweig around 11, and it takes about 4 hours to get to Köln.... I don't know, I should be there sometime around 4 or 5 p.m. And I'm leaving again on sunday around 3 p.m.

Looking forward to hearing your Wacken-German :D

When it's a bit closer we can start making plans when to meet at Päffgen :)

I'm sure my Wacken-German will bubble up once I get some Kölsch in me :D

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
@ ToxicTom! -

I got an idea for a new "Rate me"-site!!! It has nothing to do with sexy girls and handsome guys though (on the contrary, it is quite crass...), but still can be tremendous fun... if you have a peculiar sense of humour. :)

And yes, it is Wacken-related (you can gather quite a load of material there). ;)

Just drop a line if you're interested... all details via PM. :D

toxictom

12 Aug. 2006
Huldran schrieb:
What's the French for "Beer", can you teach me? ;)

You have to say "bière". Pronounce it [bjajR]. :)

But you can also say "Could I have a beer please": in every big pub the staff can speak english!

If someone comes in Paris, I can recommend you places to go! Just send me an email!

toxictom

12 Aug. 2006
Huldran schrieb:
@ ToxicTom! -

I got an idea for a new "Rate me"-site!!! It has nothing to do with sexy girls and handsome guys though (on the contrary, it is quite crass...), but still can be tremendous fun... if you have a peculiar sense of humour. :)

And yes, it is Wacken-related (you can gather quite a load of material there). ;)

Just drop a line if you're interested... all details via PM. :D

Hehe ! I'm interrested in it! Just send me an email with your ideas... We'll see if it's easy to do!

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
toxictom schrieb:
Hehe ! I'm interrested in it! Just send me an email with your ideas... We'll see if it's easy to do!
I'll send you a private message this evening, when I am back from school, OK?

Perhaps, if school is boring today, I'll develop new ideas concerning "what it is supposed to be like". ;)

Have to be off now...

PS: thx for the explanation with French "Beer"! :)

Lady_Wolf

4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
But that would be sexism and harassment!!!! We men are not objects, we have feelings, too!!!

men only have feeling when kicked in the nuts :p

the tit shots are obvioulsy asked for, but the ass shots, hmm I don't know, coz lots of hte girls are just walking or standing somewhere. And I would want to win a contest involving my ass, I would pose so my ass would like best :p

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
MetalCommando schrieb:
assuming there will still be a site... which might not happen.

I'm starting to think that you're frustrated because of not appearing on that site :rolleyes: . I mean, there are thousands of sexist websites out there, all of them being really much more offensive than this one (well, I don't even find it offensive myself, and I think no one else here does, just you), so I don't really understand why you're so obsessed with this inoffensive site.

@Alrek: think for yourself. No one here (not even you) believes that your opinions on this topic are like those of MetalCommando, unless you're really retarded or want sex with her

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
toxictom schrieb:
Oh yes, french people are definitely not perfect!

It's a fact that french people are afraid of losing their "culture", and thus they refuse to speak english, and they try to reject american movies and music. In my opinion this is stupid, because listening to american music is not losing our "culture", and learning to speak english as well...

But just remark that it's not because they think they're "better" than anyone. We're just a nation of afraid people! :p

And I'm sure that within the 5/10 following years, we'll manage to break these stupid fears.

Despite this ambiguous attitude, french people also have a number of undeniable qualities, and you'll see, feel, and taste them, if you come and see us one day!

See you in Paris!! ;)
Tom.
(sans accents, j'ai pas un clavier azerty)
Tous dependant de la region ou on se trouve! J'ai ete au Provence, et ca allait, mais au moment qu'on va plus vers le nord, le mentalite devient de pire en pire! (et voila mon francais Belge :D)

And one thing about Parisiens, they don't know how to drive (cars)! Actually in the whole of France they drive so bluntly, you have to be careful to cross a street! EVEN with a caine for the blind!!! :(

And yes, I have a lot of experience with the French, as my family-in-law is french speaking, and my brother-in-law used to live in the region 78 (Versailles)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
- Each girl on the website was told that it was for a contest, and that photos would be published on our website. Each girl authorized us to publish the photos. Each girl was given a flyer with the explanation of the contest and the address of the website.
- We are pretty easy to contact (6 different mail addresses are given on our website). If any of the girls does change her mind and want us to remove her picture, we can do it immediately!
- For the "bottom" photos... OK, it's pretty vulgar! But do you think that showing photos of an ass without saying whom it belongs is harrassment? Once more, if someone does recognize his ass on the site and want us to remove it, please send us an email and we'll do it immediately.
According to EU laws, this is sufficient. Therefore, the site cannot be brought down! (perhaps in the UK, but that's not the continent, is it?)