SexyGirlsOfWacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalCommando

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Juli 2003
England
www.forfuckssakes.net
Quark schrieb:
If it's made outside the UK, I wish you luck!! You can bring it down in the UK maybe, but a site is quickly moved to another part of the world!

And as I saw some photos, I'm sure most of them KNEW that they were taken a photo of. (wat 'n zin)

Quark, this is sexism and harassment. The site is in France, who has severe policies regarding this. This is also breaking the wacken terms, and they won't be happy about this.

Time to play.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
MetalCommando schrieb:
Quark, this is sexism and harassment. The site is in France, who has severe policies regarding this. This is also breaking the wacken terms, and they won't be happy about this.

Time to play.
Good luck.

Now I know why I don't like the French. they've been sexists all their lives!

But you might be right about the use of the official Wacken logo. It is protected by German copyright law!

MetalCommando

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Juli 2003
England
www.forfuckssakes.net
Quark schrieb:
Good luck.

Now I know why I don't like the French. they've been sexists all their lives!

But you might be right about the use of the official Wacken logo. It is protected by German copyright law!
by EU copyright laws as well.

but that is not the point. The point is that at wacken people go to be free and comfortable with themselves. The idea of some disgusting eeping toms doing this is making a lot of women feel uncomfortable.

As such..

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
gnoff schrieb:
well, not going to WOA 07, but perhaps I will in 08.
Then we can have the big WOA 08 Male Ass Photo Shoot Competition :D

So you ladies have something to look at also :p

But that would be sexism and harassment!!!! We men are not objects, we have feelings, too!!!

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Quark schrieb:

But they don't use it with commercial purposes, they don't make any money out of it. Look here, they use the wacken logo, too. MetalCommando, go and sue them as well, please. Besides, there are some sexy girls there, too

toxictom

12 Aug. 2006
Some ask me a few questions, here are a few answers.

1) "Are you french?". Yes, we are, and we're OK with it! Sorry for those who "hate french people"... Such a xenophobia... It's frightening!

2) "Are you sexist?". Definitely we are. As movies are sexist, as men magazines are sexist, as women magazines are sexist, as music is sexist (and especially heavy-metal!!). Go listen to ACDC, Guns And Roses, Manowar,... and you'll know what sexism is. If we are sexist, the entire world is sexist.
If this was your question: we don't think that women are men's inferiors. We don't think that women are stupid, that women are only objets of sexual desire. We just think that some women (even the most clever, intelligent, and well-balanced women) can have fun with our game...
I definitely wouldn't mind if the same contest was organized for men!

3) "Is it harrassment?". It seems to be, doesn't it?
- Each girl on the website was told that it was for a contest, and that photos would be published on our website. Each girl authorized us to publish the photos. Each girl was given a flyer with the explanation of the contest and the address of the website.
- We are pretty easy to contact (6 different mail addresses are given on our website). If any of the girls does change her mind and want us to remove her picture, we can do it immediately!
- For the "bottom" photos... OK, it's pretty vulgar! But do you think that showing photos of an ass without saying whom it belongs is harrassment? Once more, if someone does recognize his ass on the site and want us to remove it, please send us an email and we'll do it immediately.

4) "Are you outlaws?". We're not lawyers, and we don't know each of the european laws. We just know the basic french policies for publishing photos on the internet, and don't break them. If someone knows that we are doing mistakes, and can give us pieces of advice, he'll be greatly welcome!

At first this website was just a private joke between friends. It happened that it worked not that bad, and that 30 clever, nice, friendly, and well-balanced women wanted to play the game. It's only a game. We have no ambition to make any money out of it, or to embarass anyone.

I thank you for your attention, and I hope these answers will make it clearer for those who didn't understand the spirit of our game.

Tom.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I like your website and your country ;)

And never mind about MetalCommando, she's just a minority in this forum. Well, in fact she's the only one acting that way :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to your WOA-2007-Update ;)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
I like your website and your country ;)

And never mind about MetalCommando, she's just a minority in this forum. Well, in fact she's the only one acting that way :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to your WOA-2007-Update ;)

But I won't be there for the Men Ass Competetion in 07!

:D

Never been to France myself, mainly because I've been told "they" refuse to speak English and I don't know any French what sop ever :rolleyes:

Hey Pablo, in about 2 months and a few days we'll be drinking together in Köln :D

toxictom

12 Aug. 2006
Never been to France myself, mainly because I've been told "they" refuse to speak English and I don't know any French what sop ever

Oh yes, french people are definitely not perfect!

It's a fact that french people are afraid of losing their "culture", and thus they refuse to speak english, and they try to reject american movies and music. In my opinion this is stupid, because listening to american music is not losing our "culture", and learning to speak english as well...

But just remark that it's not because they think they're "better" than anyone. We're just a nation of afraid people! :p

And I'm sure that within the 5/10 following years, we'll manage to break these stupid fears.

Despite this ambiguous attitude, french people also have a number of undeniable qualities, and you'll see, feel, and taste them, if you come and see us one day!

See you in Paris!! ;)
Tom.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
toxictom schrieb:
Oh yes, french people are definitely not perfect!

It's a fact that french people are afraid of losing their "culture", and thus they refuse to speak english, and they try to reject american movies and music. In my opinion this is stupid, because listening to american music is not losing our "culture", and learning to speak english as well...

But just remark that it's not because they think they're "better" than anyone. We're just a nation of afraid people! :p

And I'm sure that within the 5/10 following years, we'll manage to break these stupid fears.

Despite this ambiguous attitude, french people also have a number of undeniable qualities, and you'll see, feel, and taste them, if you come and see us one day!

See you in Paris!! ;)
Tom.

A friend of mine actually found some great pub and micro breweries (I'm a beer nerd, don't like wine :p) in Paris, so I might go there some day with him.
He can't speak French either though :rolleyes:

I might do what I did in Mexico, trust the map and point at the stuff I want :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
gnoff schrieb:
But I won't be there for the Men Ass Competetion in 07!

:D

Never been to France myself, mainly because I've been told "they" refuse to speak English and I don't know any French what sop ever :rolleyes:

Hey Pablo, in about 2 months and a few days we'll be drinking together in Köln :D

Well, you don't need a lot of french to order a beer ;) . And besides, young frenchs don't refuse so often to speak English, I think.

Yeah, we'll see us in 2 months. That'll be a great end to my holidays in Germany :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
Well, you don't need a lot of french to order a beer ;) . And besides, young frenchs don't refuse so often to speak English, I think.

Yeah, we'll see us in 2 months. That'll be a great end to my holidays in Germany :)

That's true, I've been able to order beer in all countries I've been to :)

And in Germany I can usually get around with the little good German I know from school. Just need to remember not to speak any of my Wacken German :D

What time are you arriving in Köln on Saturday?
And then you are leaving Sunday, right?