Sexiest Men / Women Alive - Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
oh where have I been?!? :D

Sexiest women: Angelina Jolie, Liv Tyler, Alicia Witt, Isabelle Adjani

Sexiest men: hmmm to me it's not so much the look, but the attitude and man can not be good looking, but still be sexy like Christopher Walken - oh he is divine...

In looks though - how long have you got? ;) - someone on the Edguy site once read my list and said I was a girl not meant for monogamy! LOL

Brendan Fraser, Andy Garcia, Al Pacino, Russell Crowe (of course), John Travolta. There are so many more but most of the time I think I find the characters they play sexy.

Musos: Timo Kotipelto (oh I fell in love with him last year...those lips!), Jens Ludwig (that man knows how to use his eyes), Sebastian Bach, Tuomas from Nightwish (I love men who can wear make up, dye their hair and still look like men), Marco from Nightwish (when I heard him sing, i wanted his love child) and the sexy blonde guitarist from Charon who was flirting with me in Vienna when he caught me staring, but I was too scared to go and talk to him :(

OH and my gorgeous and sexy long-distance love. He has dangerous black eyes in which you could drown, the fullness of his lips are just emphasised by his goatie and his voice pours from his mouth like liquid gold.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Brat
oh where have I been?!? :D

Sexiest women: Angelina Jolie, Liv Tyler, Alicia Witt, Isabelle Adjani

Sexiest men: hmmm to me it's not so much the look, but the attitude and man can not be good looking, but still be sexy like Christopher Walken - oh he is divine...

In looks though - how long have you got? ;) - someone on the Edguy site once read my list and said I was a girl not meant for monogamy! LOL

Brendan Fraser, Andy Garcia, Al Pacino, Russell Crowe (of course), John Travolta. There are so many more but most of the time I think I find the characters they play sexy.

Musos: Timo Kotipelto (oh I fell in love with him last year...those lips!), Jens Ludwig (that man knows how to use his eyes), Sebastian Bach, Tuomas from Nightwish (I love men who can wear make up, dye their hair and still look like men), Marco from Nightwish (when I heard him sing, i wanted his love child) and the sexy blonde guitarist from Charon who was flirting with me in Vienna when he caught me staring, but I was too scared to go and talk to him :(

OH and my gorgeous and sexy long-distance love. He has dangerous black eyes in which you could drown, the fullness of his lips are just emphasised by his goatie and his voice pours from his mouth like liquid gold.

See, codo? That's the way to go...

Smeagol

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Dez. 2001
Website besuchen
My opinion :

sexiest women : the pretty ones that I have ever seen and generally who find me sexy, in most cases I don't fantasize on girls on pictures or at TV or in mind.

sexiest men : Me, I leave the rest for the girls tastes