Sexiest Men / Women Alive - Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by monochrom
Yes, those are the three. Have you ever seen the movie "The Hunger", with David Bowie and Catherine Deneuve, music by bauhaus? That is one of the most sexy movies ever.

I have to dissapoint you I haven't seen that movie :(... But I'll search for it ;)

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
mugabe: I can understand Depp and and Angelripper, but Kenny Rogers and Belinda Carlisle? And then, well, Hollywood faces.
Belinda looks fabulous. I like the shape of her head. Also, her mouth is square. I'm sounding kinda creepy here, ain't I? :) Kenny knows how to carry both a beard and a Stetson with immaculate style. Izabella and Halle are maybe not the deepest of oceans, but as far as drop-dead-looks go, I'm falling for them.

But the right answers are, of course:

Kory Klarke. Christopher Walken. Peter Murphy.

Lauren Bacall. Isabelle Adjani. The incredibly sexy punk girl from England whose boyfriends car broke down in front of my parent's house when I was fourteen. Ever since I've been looking for that face.
Might as well add Andrew Eldritch if you go for the thin, emasculated look. BTW, Christina Ricci looks like the most incredibly sexy punk girl from England.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by mugabe
Belinda looks fabulous. I like the shape of her head. Also, her mouth is square. I'm sounding kinda creepy here, ain't I? :) Kenny knows how to carry both a beard and a Stetson with immaculate style. Izabella and Halle are maybe not the deepest of oceans, but as far as drop-dead-looks go, I'm falling for them.

Might as well add Andrew Eldritch if you go for the thin, emasculated look. BTW, Christina Ricci looks like the most incredibly sexy punk girl from England.

Yup, you sound a little creepy. Just took a search for Christina Ricci and now I remember her from "Sleepy Hollow". She is actually an excellent choice.

codo der 3.

8 Jan. 2003
Nürnberg
rockin-radio.de
codo der 3.: Meg Ryan is a no. She clearly qualifies as "Unsexiest Chick Ever", maybe together with the queen of aseptical sex, Doris Day. Please let me become a necrophile homosexual and fuck Freddy Mercury before I ever touch Meg Ryan. Your men are strange too - more like a list of nice guys to have a beer with than the sexiest guys in the world. But there you go.

Btw: Excellent thread! Normally a very boring one, but it is gonna be good fun in this forum.

i like her :p

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by codo der 3.
klugscheisser :p

:D

You were calling for me?
:D

No, try to think like a man for a moment. Your brain is ruled by your dick (for which you have a pet name) and you are in urgent heat. Drool is coming from your mouth. Now, whom would you like to have on the kitchen table before you? Sandra Bullock. Yeah, alright, why not, but try to think yourself into this situation.

Now: What names come into your mind?