SERIOUS and IMPORTANT-please read!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Hello there.. this is Marcos from Aglarond...

Thanks a lot for your support guys!!
As told.. yeah.. it'll be totally amazing for us to perform at WOA next year, We're so excited already!!! so we hope to get the chance.

Hey Schizzo... I finally made it to the forum dude!!! hehehe
I hope we can have some beers and mezcal next time, like we did here, and I'm so glad you enjoyed our show.
And for those of you who are interested.. We're willing to bring you the mezcal experience. hehehe

Thanks again!!
Greettings!!! \m/

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Lemarc_01
H
And for those of you who are interested.. We're willing to bring you the mezcal experience. hehehe

Hi there Marcos! I already know the experience... but I´m definitely interested to have it again :) :D
cheers form germany!

Originally posted by Lemarc_01
Hello there.. this is Marcos from Aglarond...

Thanks a lot for your support guys!!
As told.. yeah.. it'll be totally amazing for us to perform at WOA next year, We're so excited already!!! so we hope to get the chance.

Hey Schizzo... I finally made it to the forum dude!!! hehehe
I hope we can have some beers and mezcal next time, like we did here, and I'm so glad you enjoyed our show.

Thanks again!!
Greettings!!! \m/

Hello Marcos my friend....
there you are...
of cause we´ll have some Cerveza and Mezcal when we meet again - but maybe we´ll get some german Beer here :D:D:D
It´s the best Beer in the world!!!
AND PLESAE, WRITE ME WITHOUT "c" *gg*

how are you down in Mexico?

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
ShizzoKrause
Wackianne
Lord Horb
Sodomy&Lust
Fallen_Knight
^witchfinder^
Lvsitanno
Fenriz666 (once again... )

this is it?? are you fucking kidding me?? we need MORE!!!

ALL HAIL ROSK AND HIS BAND!!!!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
1. ShizzoKrause
2. Wackianne
3. Lord Horb
4. Sodomy&Lust
5. Fallen_Knight
6. ^witchfinder^
7. Lvsitanno