SERIOUS and IMPORTANT-please read!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
I have something realy serious and you can help me with it.
I guess all of you know Rosk from the english Forum and whom not, he is a realy great person.
He´s got a band named Aglarond - they are from Mexico like himself and it´s their greatest dream once to play at Wacken. They will send a mail to Holger because of next year.
They play Doom-Metal wich is between old Paradise Lost and middle aged Moonspell. I´ve seen them alive and I have a CD from them. It isn´t actualy my favorite musikstyle, but they realy do a good job and I like them real much. I´ve met allmost all of the band and I have to say, that they are realy great persons and I thing they have to get the chance.
Line up:

Lucio Rios: vocals
Cynthia: vocals
Marcos: guitars + Backvocs
Alfonso: guitars
Gilberto: Drums
Monica: keyboards
Rosk: Bass + Backvocs

Now to what I want, I want to see them on the stage at WOA 03 and I hope that a lot of you here will help my with it. You know, that the forum had become realy powerfull at the WOA as seen last year :)

I want you to sign your name into this thread so that here are many names and then I´ll send this list to Holger too so he can see, that a lot of the people from the Forum want them.

As told, they are realy great persons and musicians from Mexico with the dream to play at WOA and they will give all their saved money to pay this trip, so help em.

If you want more details or facts, write me an PM / Email / phone me or what else.

And PLEASE don´t spam here (I know it sounds crazy me telling this ;) but I mean it serious)

All my personalities are collected for the first time!!!

List:

ShizzoKrause

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Thank!!

*blushes*

Thanks again to Shizzo!!!! You know you rule man!!!

@WackieAnne:

My band's web page is

www.aglarond.cjb.net

There are 2 mp3s posted there, but I'm not really fond of them as they are the 2 most commercial songs on the album. I think there are other songs aroun AudioGalaxy and Morpheus, I hope you can check them out, because I think they are better.... Thanks for your interest!!!!!

:D Cheers guys!!!! thank you very much!!!

PS: Please say thanks to the German Forum guys too!!!!

Re: Thank!!

Originally posted by Rosk
*blushes*

Thanks again to Shizzo!!!! You know you rule man!!!

@WackieAnne:

My band's web page is

www.aglarond.cjb.net

There are 2 mp3s posted there, but I'm not really fond of them as they are the 2 most commercial songs on the album. I think there are other songs aroun AudioGalaxy and Morpheus, I hope you can check them out, because I think they are better.... Thanks for your interest!!!!!

:D Cheers guys!!!! thank you very much!!!

PS: Please say thanks to the German Forum guys too!!!!

OK, I´ll say this to them....

De nada *gg*

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
can´t post my name here cos I already did in the German forum ;)
Hope this promotion WORKS!!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I wanted to be offline for some weeks, but, what the fuck!! Aglarond is a nice band and Rosk is a fucking cool guy!! See you soon.

List:

ShizzoKrause
Wackianne
Lord Horb
Sodomy&Lust

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Why not, Rosk is nice and Doom metal is nice :)
I want someday perform on WOA but when now there is a band that is available ( I have no band yet :( )

List:

ShizzoKrause
Wackianne
Lord Horb
Sodomy&Lust
Fallen_Knight

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Thanks witchfinder!!

To check the mp3s go to "Discografia" and then click on the album cover (The one at the top left side) and then you'll find them. I hope you like'em if not, it's no big deal... :D :D