Security notice about Wacken 2010

Dieses Thema im Forum "English News" wurde erstellt von Wacken-News, 22. Juli 2010.

1. Ustedalen

Ustedalen Newbie

Honestly, you can't buy vodka/rum at wacken? ONLY canned beers? Holy fuck, that sucks big time!

2. Jarlen

Jarlen Newbie

I really wanna know this from somebody that knows what he is talking about. is it possible to make your food over an trangia kitchen or is it forbidden?

3. Sam Przyborowski

Sam Przyborowski W:O:A Metalhead

The article has been amended to state no glass bottles are allowed.

Think I'm going to find an "off-licence" in Hamburg and decant the alcohol into plastic bottles there...

4. Bärtel

Bärtel W:O:A Metalmaster

According our latest information, you're not allowed to bring glass bottles from wacken and surroundings into WOA. However you should be allowed to bring glass beverages from home. Call the office if you want some more reliable information. The number is: +49 (0) 4627 - 18 38 38

5. Ustedalen

Ustedalen Newbie

I sent a mail to the organizers and asked about hard liquor in glass bottles, and they told me they are still allowed. So it's obviously only beer in glass bottles that's illegal.

6. Bärtel

Bärtel W:O:A Metalmaster

No.

7. Volkan666

Volkan666 Newbie

I agree about the need for clarification.
    I recently bought a Sony NEX5 (http://cdn.slashgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/NEX-5_13-531x500.jpg). It has an middle-sized interchangable lens. Is it allowed?

Thanks.

8. grimoire_ghost

grimoire_ghost Newbie

I would like to know that too. It would be so awesome if i could bring my Non-Professional DLSR. Hope some admin responds soon.

9. Kate McGee

Kate McGee W:O:A Metalgod

That's definitely allowed because it's no "open" fire. Same goes for barbeques - the fire is just inside the bbq so it's no open fire.

You just mustn't make campfires etc. on the ground. And you mustn't dig a hole in the ground, make your fire inside the hole and grill your meat over it. Security staff will come and tell you to put it out. ;)

10. Kate McGee

Kate McGee W:O:A Metalgod

In theory: yes, you're allowed to bring it.
    In practice: you never know if the security staff is completely informed about rules like that. Sometimes there's some guys among them who just misunderstood something and then tell you you mustn't enter with the SLR.

So I suggest you try to get it in - if there's no official adverse statement in the meantime - but better try first when you're going to a small band. If you're going to Iron Maiden when EVERYBODY wants to enter the festival area you'll have problems getting out of the crowd at the entrance if somebody says you mustn't take the cam in. :D

Diese Seite empfehlen