>>>SECRET SHOW

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Amador

19 Mai 2009
Doesburg, Netherlands
My guess

They don't have a band yet...and Orga is on a desperate Search for a band of a size that can compare to Thin Lizzy....

This Secret show is a cover up so that we don't get mad that there is no replacement for Thin Lizzy

unknownone

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Nov. 2008
Portugal
Nothing to see here, move along...

It's just the Orga creating some hype again...that will not correspond.

But some bands like Ensiferum, Arch Enemy, Kreator or Blind Guardian would be quite nice...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
My guess

They don't have a band yet...and Orga is on a desperate Search for a band of a size that can compare to Thin Lizzy....

This Secret show is a cover up so that we don't get mad that there is no replacement for Thin Lizzy

I think the same....
I hope the replacement will be a death metal band..... i think many people will be happy with that...