>>>SECRET SHOW

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
don't dream. There is Running Wild as the important band and i'm sure they put a small one on the free slot.

I really hope they switch the slot around...otherwise I hope they don't add a band I actually want to see during Running Wild. They should add a band like Destruction or Sodom and then switch times with a smaller band. Would be ideal.

_Shadow_

23 Juni 2008
Brasov, Romania
This kind of "secret show" is not the best way to make people curious. I hope they will announce something at least 3 days before the beginning.

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
Yes yes... we had thin lizzy an we replaced them with destroyer666.... :confused:

I think that is about as likely as pigs flying an it'd be a fucking terrible replacement!

I still think the Ensiferum rumours are good :) and Blind Gaurdian would be fantastic to have there since as I said before they're already there for Rage's set.

Edguy too would be fantastic! or even JBO

EDIT: or put Grand Magus on there :D

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
this is true only i am not bothered about running wild lol! only band I really wanna see on Thur is Grand Magus... an I am kinda torn between Reincarnatus and Anthrax, so will just pick one at random when I get there!

Jordan

25 März 2009
Just don't get the point with that "secret show" stuff.
Either there's a "real" band, and then just announce it, either there's nothing valuable to replace TL.

Since they don't announce any band, I guess the second option is the right one :/

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
The best possible band for Wacken is Destroyer 666. The latest album is killer.

Very unlikely but if this happened I think I would cry. I really want to see Running Wild's last show but I'd love to see Destroyer 666 as well.

As for Ensiferum rumours, unless they changed the slot, I hope they're not true either. I dunno, I kind of hope that they'd change the slot anyways. Seeing RW last show is something many people no matter their genre preference will want to see and if this band are no strangers to Wacken I can imagine it'll be Sodom or Blind Guardian or something like that. Many people wanting to see both those bands will want to see RW's last show ever too.

And yeah, wish they'd hurry up and announce it, only two weeks left.

BierBaron666

21 Feb. 2008
Nattheim :o
www.lastfm.de
don't dream. There is Running Wild as the important band and i'm sure they put a small one on the free slot.

as small as thin lizzy? ;)
i hope they replace them with a band that has roundabout the same level of popularity..
and i don't think they want to have a small band playin simultaneous with running wild, just think about the maiden show last year.. it was way too full!
they surely won't make the same mistake again. they have to put on a higher class band to make sure the crowd divided in a bigger part at running wild and a lower (but still big) part at the secret show..
well, i still hope for sodom.
or destruction.
or die apolalyptischen reiter :)