S.O.S Metalheads!!...Looking for people in Metal

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Originally posted by LoremetaL
Madness keep us united hahaha! i've found the craziest Metalheads wordlwide and i'm gonna meet all them in WOA...Who's the mad here? hahaha!
ShizzoKrause will you show me the best metal pubs in Hamburg before wacken?

If there is room for it sure, but there is no weekend left before WOA, so it should be on weekdays. Thursday is great, there i Death/Black Metal in the Headbangers Ballroom and afterwards we could go to Steppenwolf, Lehmitz and Clochard.

Or maybe some cool concerts within.

I´m sure we´ll figure it out with some other Hamburg forumlers :)

Do you have ICQ?
Else write me an email to shizzokrause@tiscali.de
might be easier then with all these spammers here posting the serious posts down....... AND I seldom post, just watch how less posts I have done here....:D

AND I´M NOT CRAZY - I´m THE MOST NORMAL PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE :D:D:D:D:D

@Wolfi: You don´t even know my first ones :p:p:p

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by LoremetaL

Hypocrisy ( one of my fav bands so I can't wait to enjoy that The Arrival tour gig!)

Amon Amarth (Live for honor, glory, death in fire!!! hell yeahhh!)

and What the hell?! that will be my 1st W.O.A. experience so i have to live it to the full! hehehe!

You also have your priorities going very well :D

My third Wacken in a row, can't stop now :p

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Hi Lorena,

hi from Hamburg as well! :) :D
Shizzo told me to check out this thread - yeah, installing ICQ would be a good idea cos many of the forum people are using it.
Rest see PM ;)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
oh, maybe some info what´s going on festival-wise in the Hamburg area during that month you are staying here:

First there´s the Headbanger´s Open Air http://www.headbangers-open-air.de/
(oh, just seen its July 9./10. , might be a bit too early for you)
but you might be interested in the Metal Bash http://www.metal-bash.de/metalbash/index.htm - its only a one day festival, happening on July 24th. Some of us will be there for sure :)

anyone having more ideas?