S.O.S Metalheads!!...Looking for people in Metal

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Hail brothers and sisters of Metal!, i need your help...
I'm Lorena from Northwest Spain and i gonna spend a month in Germany studying at the Hamburg Language Center, sharing an apartment with another german students...but I’m quite worried coz i don’t know people related with Metal there and I can't really express myself in German...so I truly wanna know Metalheads from there...to go out, drink some beers, listen good music at headbangers ballroom and go to W.O.A!!
Please contact me at: Black_diamond13@hotmail.com
http://members.msn.com/default....I$ (that's my profile msn if u wanna know more about me)
I’ll arrive there on July 10th so I hope to know many of us before by msn or e-mail!
KEEP ON ROCKIN’!!!

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Death Angel
Motorhead
Bodom
Dio
Saxon :D
Amon Amarth

and probably a lot more :D:D:D

Gonna be a meeting here about our plans for wacken this week, as soon as we know what we are doing ill let you all know :D:D:D:D:D
what, by opening a new thread? :D

@lorenmetal try contactiing our forever horny forumer Sodomy&Lust :)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
No i think i wont open a new thread :rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D

we shouldnt be spamming here ;)

@LoreMetal

there are quite a few Hamburg-ers :)
Shizzo, Lucreaia, Black, Zombi :rolleyes:.... :D

this thread should have Hamburg in it - helps the Hamburger'ers know :)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Hi, Lorena!

Great to see more spanish talking people here! :)

I really hope you can learn German in Hamburg. I moved from Madrid to Germany 8 months ago and my Deutsch is really far from being perfect :rolleyes:

There are a lot of metalheads in Hamburg, so you won't be bored there, that's for sure! :)

Back!
My internet vanished for a while damnit!
Thanx for the info dittohead, i'll check for the Hamburg-ers!!
I've just added you Carpathian_Wolf, thanx to u too!
There are so many bands I'd like to see there:
Hypocrisy ( one of my fav bands so I can't wait to enjoy that The Arrival tour gig!)
Kotipelto
Amon Amarth (Live for honor, glory, death in fire!!! hell yeahhh!)
Children of Bodom
Mayhem
Curious about Ektomorf live...well i'm interestd inseeing the most as possible: Deicide, Cannibal, Bal-sagoth,satyricon, the awesome DIO of course...and What the hell?! that will be my 1st W.O.A. experience so i have to live it to the full! hehehe!
Sodomy&Lust;will i meet you there too?

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by LoremetaL

Sodomy&Lust;will i meet you there too?

Hmmm.... Why not? :)

1st Wacken? You'll find out that Wacken is the most addictive drug on Earth. This will be my 3rd Wacken in a row, and the 1st one since I live in Germany. In the first one I travelled by bus from Barcelona, a fucking exhausting experience! :D

By the way, from where in Spain do you come from?