Running Order??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lee Spellcast

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
Holger said to DARKNESS that the running order will be published on the 1st of June. Well today is the day, so we will wait and see how long it will take before it is published!!

Lee

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Well, when they announced that there was going to be a surprise for us all, they revealed it two days later than what they told. And it seems that this time will be quite similar, it's almost 2nd of June right now......

Lee Spellcast

15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
I was dissapointed that it didnt appear today as holger was working on the site (addition of news and answering questions in Forum).

I know that these things usually cause delay, but it would not be the final running order but would give us a virtually finished order, and last years was published at the end of May, so he is behind schedule lol

Lee.

Wacken-Ingo

Administrator
Teammitglied
1 Jan. 2000
sorry for the delay, i'm wokring on the stuff right now. first you will get an updated FAQ and Festivalplan, later today...

Metal On!
Ingo

Lee Spellcast

15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
Thanks for the reply Ingo, your work is much appreciated!!

I look forward to this information being published, including the festival plan and running order :)

Kind regards,

Lee.

^witchfinder^

hmm!! Ingo wrote
"sorry for the delay, i'm wokring on the stuff right now. first you will get an updated FAQ and Festivalplan, later today..."

hmm later WHAT day ?

why does everything on this site take so long now .... i dont think it was like this last year , i think the running order was up this time last year ....ok i know it changes but even so

and as for the suprise ...was that a joke ? i mean here is the suprise ....some bands most people wont have heard of will play wacken ....great suprise

no i am not all negative ;) i think there is some great bands playing this year ... but too much power metal for me

Lee Spellcast

15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
I guess they have just told us in the news stuff that has been posted already. No big suprises but still no updates on the FAQ, bus times, running order etc....

Lee.

WildCat

6 Dez. 2001
59269 Beckum
Hey, the Suprise wasnt that bad... The great Suprise is that they got Bands who DO NOT play on every second Festival. Slayer ? Fine... you can see them at the Bang Your Head, at the With Full Force and on their next Tour that is coming soon.
But when did you see Unleashed, Metalucifer and Sabbat the last time in Europe ???

WildCat

6 Dez. 2001
59269 Beckum
Ingo said that the Running Order will come this week... so i expect it next week :D (always be pessimistic with such things ;) Otherwise you might get disappointed)