Running Order

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
G

1. When will this be published?

I know it is meant to be May but I hope it is son because the suspense is killing me!

2. When will the rest of the line-up be announced as well, as there are still a lot of addiotions to be made!

3. Who will be booked to replace Children of Bodom and Enslaved. I hope you have some good (and similar) bands in mind.

Thanks,

Lee

G

...well...good questions....i think Holger is going to answer them in May as you said!
Children and Enslaved do not have to be replaced, because they werde never booked 100% i think..... the missing 15 bands will apear in the Billing2001 Part on this page when they are confirmed....
but i think the fact that Holger keeps these informations in mind in this moment just shows that there is a least one or more headliner confirmed an he just likes to play with the community....

G

Furcifer,

In relation to your reply, enslaved were confirmed, but pulled out due to booking studio time to record the new album during the time Wacken takes place.

I thnk that there will be a few big name bands left to be confirmed, who may be Savatage, and WASP, but we shall wait and see.

Lee