RUNNING ORDER W:O:A 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
If, as normal, the Party Stage clashes with the Black Stage, neither Motorhead and Epica or Rage and Napalm Death will clash.

Very true i hadn't even thought about that until an hour or two after my post an calm was restored that i can watch epica, motorhead, rage and napalm death :D

Still sad that Grand Magus are in the tent which means a fight to see them! :(

Mikki

21 Okt. 2008
Plymouth, UK
Just to point out, this is only based on last years times :p

Hopefully a few bands will get swapped round as I have a major clash with Motorhead and Sarke! :(

Mikki

21 Okt. 2008
Plymouth, UK
They should have another stage, similar to Party Stage where bands are playing at the same time as True Stage. And I still cant believe why there's no more big deathmetalbands. That is why I have been visiting Wacken 5 years.

2003: Dismember, Kataklysm, Malevolent Creation, Nile, The Crown & Vader.

2005: Bloodbath, Illdisposed, Obituary, Suffocation & Zyklon.

2006: Aborted, Morbid Angel & Six Feet Under

2007: Belphegor, Cannibal Corpse, Napalm Death & Possessed.

2008: At the Gates, Carcass, Grave, Obituary & The Rotted.

2009: Napalm Death.

No wonder that we who likes deathmetal feels cheated when previous years have had really good deathacts. This year just one. :(

Didn't Massacre play one year? :confused:

Oh and I'd consider Amon Amarth Death Metal. :p

18 Mai 2009
Well I would have thought it was obvious had you been that True Metal stage bands don' clash with the Party Stage - either from having been before or the hundreds of times its already been pointed out in the threads.

Fuck off, It's my first year. I don't know how any of this shit works i just wanna make sure i see my favourite bands. Now stop being so condecending and give me a pointer if you want otherwise stfu.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
Fuck off, It's my first year. I don't know how any of this shit works i just wanna make sure i see my favourite bands. Now stop being so condecending and give me a pointer if you want otherwise stfu.
hey man, it's also my first time, but before going crazy, I had a look at previous years running order to see how things used to work ;)

being a first-timer don't prevent us from using our brains ! :D

David_VI

28 Juli 2008
neither Saxon - Enslaved nor Rage - Napalm Death clash - look at the running order of '08! Only Black & Party stage play at the same time

I realised this, thanks for clarifying.. unless the black and true stages are on opposite sides this year ey? :o :p

Still, most of the bands I wanna see area bit close for comfort!

AAAH I noticed another clash then..
Einherjer and Napalm Death.... why why why *Sob*

Zuletzt bearbeitet: