RUNNING ORDER W:O:A 2009

Dieses Thema im Forum "English News" wurde erstellt von Wacken-News, 24. Mai 2009.

1. Onime No Kyo

Onime No Kyo Newbie

You re maybe right... For the 20 years anniversary there should a band such as Iron Maiden!

Thx for the answer ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 28. Mai 2009
  2. Jordan

Jordan W:O:A Metalhead

Sorry to say, but don't expect that. Don't expect any more death/black metal either... :(

Nothing will be added to the main stages. Only a few bands TBA on the Medieval stage and WET stage, so nothing to go crazy about.

3. Onime No Kyo

Onime No Kyo Newbie

I know... this year is not under the sign of Hell... doesn't matter, i ll drink beer instead^^ and be happy with those bands

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 28. Mai 2009
  4. Yanos666

Yanos666 W:O:A Metalhead

Iron maiden had the stage as it was a date on their somewhere back in time tour. It was iron maiden plays wacken as such, but more that they had their tour on wackens stage.... if you know what i mean?

Bands never normall play that stage on thursday, they'd just secondered it as they needed hours to set up their stage show, the headliners for thursday are on the black stage.

An sorry jordan, H&H ok are headliners but so are RW before them an I'd bet money RW have a longer set than H&H

but yeh on the main stages fri an sat the headliners aren't the last bands, headliners normally play in a kinda 9-12 at night kinda time slot you get a headliner on each stage so friday its In Flames and motorhead, and saturday its Motorhead and saxon who'l likely play in that time slot. with other big names on either side of them.

Either way its a great set up, an GWAR closing the festival 2-3am on saturday morning will be spectacular! :D

An for the person asking for immortal behemoth etc they said we're not getting those kinda bands the line up is almost finished now there's no spaces left for anyone to play!

wait an see what you get next year, if u hate the line up an dont wanna go sell your ticket or give it to me for free! :p i have lots of friends who wanna go an didn't get their tickets in time! AGAIN!!!! they'l never learn! Buy your tickets before the line ups announced lol or you will not get a chance!

5. Jordan

Jordan W:O:A Metalhead

yes, it's more a matter of "what time do they play" than "do they play last".

but it looks like LC will play around 10pm, making them more of a "headliner" than Thin Lizzy or Anthrax.

in fact my real concern is that Anthrax seem to have a small slot around 6pm, which is quite a disgrace ! :/

(but ok, wait until we have the final line-up with timing indications)

6. -R4-

-R4- W:O:A Metalhead

it would be perfect (at least for me and for a lot persons as i can see :D)

7. TheSeventhOne

TheSeventhOne W:O:A Metalhead

What fucking joker decided it would be a good idea to put GWAR and Korpiklaani on at the same time?

8. Kathotar

Kathotar Newbie

I'm more bothered about Korpiklaani being on at 2am on the last day.
    I'll never have the energy for that.

MOVE KORPIKLAANI TO EARLIER.
    MOVE TURISAS TO A BIGGER STAGE.
    ARGH.

9. Yanos666

Yanos666 W:O:A Metalhead

Anthrax will play for an hour atleast which is not bad, and lacuna coil maybe an hour or maybe 90min? or 75min?

I'm not a big fan of them but i've seen them live twice before an they weren't bad plus all my friends are fans so i'l watch them an enjoy the feeling that after a long nights partying I'm waking up to Vried the next morning xD

10. TheSeventhOne

TheSeventhOne W:O:A Metalhead

Yeah but also them and GWAR are arguably two of the biggest 'party' acts on the bill. Makes fuck all sense putting them on at the same time.

Also, Trouble should be moved out of the tent.

11. Sam Przyborowski

Sam Przyborowski W:O:A Metalhead

If Eric Wagner was still in Trouble, I doubt they'd be in the tent. But he isn't and they are.

12. metal_martin

metal_martin W:O:A Metalhead

It's KISS I tell you. Look at the Billing/Bands page.

Scroll down the images, there is a convenient gap between Kampfaar and KorpiKlaani where KISS belong.

You heard it hear first (but it is total speculation).

13. baci

baci W:O:A Metalhead

its nonsense :rolleyes:
    there was NEVER any band playing on True Stage at thursday besides Iron Maiden...

14. slayerizer

slayerizer W:O:A Metalhead

Kiss will NEVER play Wacken just deal with it..

15. slayerizer

slayerizer W:O:A Metalhead

And also Subway to Sally will close the festival on Saturday not Korpiklaani and Gwar...just look at the billing last year.

Diese Seite empfehlen