RUNNING ORDER and Tool

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Undomiel

W:O:A Metalmaster
27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
even you are disappointed ? :confused:

wow.

since everyone has its own concerns, mine is about DM, of course :
only two death metal bands, and both play during Motorhead.
a "Wacken against DM" banner on the main page of the website would be appropriate... :rolleyes:

I am NOT disappointed. I can accept the fact that they are not able to fulfill everyones wishes. In opposite to you who is laming an mourning and whining and sobbing....

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
I am NOT disappointed. I can accept the fact that they are not able to fulfill everyones wishes. In opposite to you who is laming an mourning and whining and sobbing....
GUess I have to arrange that with myself and NOT watch Turisas *sob* Really, I can´t stand this tent...
no, you ARE disappointed ;)
now it's ok if you can accept it !

personnaly, I whine, but there are so many people whining about Turis(t)as on the WET stage, so I need to whine louder if I want to be heard ;)

Undomiel

W:O:A Metalmaster
27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
no, you ARE disappointed ;)
now it's ok if you can accept it !

personnaly, I whine, but there are so many people whining about Turis(t)as on the WET stage, so I need to whine louder if I want to be heard ;)

What the fuck do we need to do to make you stop writing here? Tape your hands? Burn them? Cut the cables? WHAT?????

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
Did you improve anything at all?!

Turisas are still in the tent, Grand Magus (thus) still overlaps with both headliners, Machine Head overlaps a bit of Turisas and the same for Saxon...

oh well...

And there's a bug in the RO Tool: in the pdf Nervecell plays Friday 21h15-21h55 and the Tool places them Saturday 19:00 - 19:40

You driving from portugal to wacken?

Jordan

25 März 2009
What the fuck do we need to do to make you stop writing here? Tape your hands? Burn them? Cut the cables? WHAT?????
you can't. bear with it, that's all !

didn't you notice that I stopped trolling like an asshole ? I'm making a few jokes around about lack of DM, etc... but mostly "jokes" with [troll] stuff around it. (even if I'm still disappointed however)

but everytime someones like you gets upset for nothing, it's so huge that I have to troll again. ;)

so please stop going crazy everytime I write something, and life will be easier for you ;)

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
The clash between Amon Amarth and Pentagram fills me with sadness...and its not like I can really see half the set of each. I will even forgive you the Turisas tent issue if you fix the Amon Amarth/Pentagram clash:p

Skeksis

11 Feb. 2009
Only one complaint here, Heaven & Hell and Grand Magus please fix this. You can't have 2 of the greatest heavy/doom metal bands play at the same time. I love both and really want to see both so I hope somebody changes this.

Beside that, it's okay. Some bands are playing at the same time, but nothing really serious that I have trouble deciding which band to see. With offcourse only exception mentioned above.

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
why has no one mentioned this!
Gwar and Korpiklaani, how fucking stupid are wacken!
argrgrgr

thats the big disappointment for me. sucks so bad. I think they're two of the best party bands on the bill an there's no overlap to see a bit of both u have to pick one or the other :s I am torn which one all my friends going to see Korpiklaani so I will maybe do that but if GWAR have an excelent stage show i will miss out :s

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
swapping gwar and subway to sally would be a good move ;) thought i dunno cos would that mean that rage and ND clash? if so leave it lol
ND and rage back to back is an amazing way to start the day! :D