RUNNING ORDER and Tool

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

unknownone

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Nov. 2008
Portugal
Did you improve anything at all?!

Turisas are still in the tent, Grand Magus (thus) still overlaps with both headliners, Machine Head overlaps a bit of Turisas and the same for Saxon...

oh well...

And there's a bug in the RO Tool: in the pdf Nervecell plays Friday 21h15-21h55 and the Tool places them Saturday 19:00 - 19:40

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hansen

8 Mai 2009
Catalonia!
www.fotolog.com
Runnnig ORder

NO MORE BANDS? ITS A FUCKING FAKE?!?!. OH THIS YEAR LINE UP IT'S THE WORST EVER MAN... I REALLY ENJOY THE FESTIVAL...BUT THIS IS THE GREATEST DECEPTION OF THE YEAR ;).

PLEASE YOU'VE GOT TIME TO TALK WITH NEW BANDS ! SOMETHING LIKE:

dimmu Borgir Immortal DevilDriver Cannibal Corpse Lamb OF God Gojira Children or anything more, because every festival in europe this year have a better line up than wacken, inculding the festivals in spain when i am from( sorry for the english )

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
Heaven And Hell / Grand Magus that's the question
By the way ... it's another confirmation that the orga does'nt look at the forum, excpecially for the Turisas in the wet stage thing. Thanks WOA I join those who won't come back!

Ah ! and Subway To Sally closing the fest what a joke !

The Nevercell problem is due to the fact that Trouble is in Nevercell's place and Nevercell is on Trouble's place with the tool

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Skeksis

11 Feb. 2009
Only one complaint here, Heaven & Hell and Grand Magus please fix this. You can't have 2 of the greatest heavy/doom metal bands play at the same time. I love both and really want to see both so I hope somebody changes this.

Beside that, it's okay. Some bands are playing at the same time, but nothing really serious that I have trouble deciding which band to see. With offcourse only exception mentioned above.

14 Sep. 2007
Malta
barracudamalta.hi5.com
Only one complaint here, Heaven & Hell and Grand Magus please fix this. You can't have 2 of the greatest heavy/doom metal bands play at the same time. I love both and really want to see both so I hope somebody changes this.

Beside that, it's okay. Some bands are playing at the same time, but nothing really serious that I have trouble deciding which band to see. With offcourse only exception mentioned above.

Totally agree. Fix this please! together with trouble and cathedral, Heaven and Hell and Grand Magus are my top bands.

abysmo

26 März 2009
The running order is good in general...
BUT PLEASE CHANGE THE TIME FOR ENGEL!!!
THEY CAN'T PLAY AT THE SAME TIME WITH MACHINE HEAD :((((

13 Mai 2009
Istanbul / Turkei
the line is joke the best ones are crashing with each other.

Enslaved vs Machine head
Heaven Shall Burn vs Borknagar
Einherjer vs Napalm Death
In Flames vs Epica
:confused:

I hope you fix this.You sit all year with such a line up.Get up and make a good arrangement.
Last year you have better bands with better running order....

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
I guess its too late to change it now :( GUess I have to arrange that with myself and NOT watch Turisas *sob* Really, I can´t stand this tent...
even you are disappointed ? :confused:

wow.

since everyone has its own concerns, mine is about DM, of course :
only two death metal bands, and both play during Motorhead.
a "Wacken against DM" banner on the main page of the website would be appropriate... :rolleyes: