Rate the bands you've seen in WOA 2004!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Karsten

W:O:A Metalgod
Freiwillige Feuerwehr Wacken
Great brassperformance.:D I liked Rosamunde most.:D 8/10

Mambo Kurt
The return of alleinunterhalter. His Rainig Blood version was nearly better then the original. What a moshpit. 10/10

Helloween
Disappointing. Andi Derris´ voice was in an awful condition. Last tour they were much better. 3/10

Satan
That was great. As usual a big pleasure to see Steve Ramsey and "Bean" English live on stage. Not as good as with Skyclad but better then the most other bands. 9/10

Cathedral
My personal surprise. Can´t work with the records but this piece of doom in the morning was the best to wake up...:D 8/10

Dio
Unbefuckinlieveable. The best concert on this festival. Longnotheard classics like Gates Of Babylon and standards like We Rock or Man On The Silver Mountain sung by the master in best condition. He´s nearly 60 and I hope I will be in a similar shape when I reach this age. Phantastic!!! 11/10

Victms Of Madness
I won´t jundge our own performance. But I can say that we as the Victims had lots of fun during the gig. Not everything was perfect but the audiences reaction were great. Okay Holy Diver was a total flop but the rest was a big party.

Motörhead
Lemmy as usual. Nothing to critisize but also nothing exciting. Good dirty Motörheadentetainment you can trust.:D 7/10

Karsten

Freiwillige Feuerwehr Wacken
Great brassperformance.:D I liked Rosamunde most.:D 8/10

Mambo Kurt
The return of alleinunterhalter. His Rainig Blood version was nearly better then the original. What a moshpit. 10/10

Helloween
Disappointing. Andi Derris´ voice was in an awful condition. Last tour they were much better. 3/10

Satan
That was great. As usual a big pleasure to see Steve Ramsey and "Bean" English live on stage. Not as good as with Skyclad but better then the most other bands. 9/10

Cathedral
My personal surprise. Can´t work with the records but this piece of doom in the morning was the best to wake up...:D 8/10

Dio
Unbefuckinlieveable. The best concert on this festival. Longnotheard classics like Gates Of Babylon and standards like We Rock or Man On The Silver Mountain sung by the master in best condition. He´s nearly 60 and I hope I will be in a similar shape when I reach this age. Phantastic!!! 11/10

Victims Of Madness
I won´t jundge our own performance. But I can say that we as the Victims had lots of fun during the gig. Not everything was perfect but the audiences reaction were great. Okay Holy Diver was a total flop but the rest was a big party.

Motörhead
Lemmy as usual. Nothing to critisize but also nothing exciting. Good dirty Motörheadentetainment you can trust.:D 7/10

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Zodiac Mindwarp - Sadly very uninteresting, two good songs which I forgot 3/10

Motörhead - Good as usual and good set-list for me 8/10

Mnemic - Only a mediocre gig, too slow 5/10

Cathedral - Always cool to see Dorian doing his "Stoned Troll"-dancing. Great crowd reactions. 8/10

Mayhem - Good violent fun, but totally senseless at this time of the day. Hellhammer was worth the sun, though. 6/10

Mambo Kurt - Insomnia ruled especially 8/10

Feinstein & The Rods - Very funny 0/10

Ekäkeläiset - Could have been more violent 7/10

Forum Band - Better than I expected, but they should not play Holy Diver 6/10

Unleashed - Very mighty. Too hot to move though 7/10

Anthrax - Perfect 10/10

Knorkator - Had the best moment of the festival when they played Boney M 9/10

Satyricon - Have apparently gone Dimmu Borgir. Also Satyr seems to consider himself and his art very relevant, which sucks ass in a major way. 3/10

Darkthrone - Utterly brilliant 10/10

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Zodiac Mindwarp. 4/10.
Seemed to have gained too much weight and lost too much energy over the last 20 years. Prime Mover is still a good song, but not good enough, perhaps. Still, rather good, brainless beer rock.

Motörhead. 6/10.
+ Metropolis
- No Orgasmatron
On the whole, a rather unusual setlist, for good and bad.

Mnemic. 2/10.
Occasionally good, mostly when the singer wasn't shouting "Motherfuckers!" or anything else.

Cathedral. 6/10.
Fun to watch, pleasant to listen to. Good fun.

Mayhem. 6/10.
I think Maniac may have been sober. What a pity.

Mambo Kurt 9/10.
Probably the most fun I've had at a festival. My pants even burst.

Eläkeläiset. 5/10.
They could need some variety, which on the other hand would kill them. Tricky.

Anthrax 8/10
Only stayed for Caught in a Mosh. It was too hot, they were too loud, and I was too old. They sounded brilliant, though.

Knorkator 10/10
Killer band, killer songs, killer show. Such good entertainment. Did they play Ich bin ein ganz besonderes Mann, by the way?

Satyricon-Darkthrone 4-10/10
Satyricon did a great job supporting Nocturno Culto, and Satyr did a great job coming across as a total moron.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
mugabe schrieb:
Zodiac Mindwarp. 4/10.
Seemed to have gained too much weight and lost too much energy over the last 20 years. Prime Mover is still a good song, but not good enough, perhaps. Still, rather good, brainless beer rock.

In fairness, though, the man had just come off of brain surgery, so you can't expect him to be going too nuts, can you?

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
dittohead schrieb:
Eläkeläiset - heard their stuff with Thordis + NecroPhil on tues.... thought it was reallly funny, but awesome! 10/10

Victims of Madness - covers, pretty impressive...slayer :rolleyes: 8/10

Satyricon+darkthrone dude - not my sort of music...impressed with the drum work + speed. 5/10

dark angel - tooo early!!! 7/10

haha, another Humppa-Fan :D