Rate the bands you've seen in WOA 2004!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Anthrax - 9 / 10 (really good, just like always. Pity that Bello is not anymore there...)

Arch Enemy - 7 / 10 (Angela is really horny, but nothing more)

Bal-Sagoth - 6 / 10 (Disappointing, but it must be really difficult to play live such music)

Cannibal Corpse - 7 / 10 (not bad, but in WOA 02 they did it a whole lot better)

Cathedral - 8 / 10 (I love these bastards)

Children of Bodom - 8 / 10 (The beginning was not so good, but they sounded better song after song)

Death Angel - 10 / 10 (Perfect set-list, and perfectly executed)

Destruction - 10 / 10 (Dito)

Dio - 6 / 10 (It's always nice to see Dio, but more than once may be boring, and that was my case. And why the fuck was Joey Demaio there???)

Helloween - 2 / 10 (How can such a terrible singer be at such a big festival?)

Hobbs Angel of Death 8 / 10 (Was great seeing such an old guy making extreme music, and meeting Brat! :))

Mambo kurt - 9 / 10 (just saw a little bit, but this guy is pure cult!!! :D )

Nevermore - 2.5 / 10 (Terrible sound)

Saxon - 4 / 10 (See coment of Dio)

Unleashed - 6 / 10 (Not bad, but they've made better concerts)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

t3nGu

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Dez. 2002
Brunsbüttel
www.cataclysm.de.vu
After Forever 9 / 10 (the singer, the sound, the music, everything was nice and I got more than one heavy shower from the front)

Amon Amarth 6 / 10 (tooooo late, damn I was tired. I guess it was ok, but I was too fuckin tired :()

Arch Enemy 6 / 10 (I think the sound was not that good)

Böhse Onkelz 8 / 10 (A bit long, but many songs I like and no expected riots)

Brainstorm 8 / 10 (They performed a lot of songs I like, which was pretty cool. Nice too sing with crowd)

Children of Bodom 7 / 10 (It was ok, but I missed some songs)

Dio 5 / 10 (I don't like many songs of him, but those I like I like very much. A pity he played only two of them)

Grave Digger 8 / 10 (same as Brainstorm)

Helloween 1 / 10 (What a disappointment. Why didn't Kai Hasen sing the whole gig?)

Hypocrisy 7 / 10 (same as CoB)

JBO 9 / 10 (Funny as hell)

Mnemic 7 / 10 (I didn't knew them and was looking for a friend, who wanted to watch them. But what I saw was not bad.)

Motörhead 4 / 10 (I'd expected a better show)

Schandmaul 10 / 10 (What a Party!!!! The Party-Stage was to small, but therefore I can't blame Schandmaul of course)

Weinhold 0 / 10 (Baahh, awful. Even worse than the Helloween singer. I was at the campingsite and was even there annoyed by this fuckin' noise)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Eläkeläiset - heard their stuff with Thordis + NecroPhil on tues.... thought it was reallly funny, but awesome! 10/10

Victims of Madness - covers, pretty impressive...slayer :rolleyes: 8/10

Satyricon+darkthrone dude - not my sort of music...impressed with the drum work + speed. 5/10

dark angel - tooo early!!! 7/10

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
So many good bands, I can't even begin to talk aout them all.

I'll only say this:

Destruction crowned the whole fucking thing. Holy shit, they were better than I've ever seen them.

Gun Barrel was the best surprise of the festival. Thanks Undomiel! Band I knew next to nothing about who were absolutely fucking excellent. Great heavy biker metal band. Raw, roughshod, and ready for war! Only point against them is that their bagpipers were out of tune, lol.

Weinhold were ass. And that's hard to say, because I like Zed Yago. That singer though...she sounded like nails on a chalkboard. NEXT!

and if I saw no other band, finally getting to hear Warlock play "Evil" (a rare song almost nobody seems to know) was worth the whole trip. Fuck yeah!

After Forever's singer was absolutely beautiful...oh yeah, and her band wasnt bad either! They also covered my favorite Maiden song. :D

Dio should have played more fast songs...how about "I Speed at Night" or "Die Young"?

And I think Joey Demaios appearance is pretty much a harbinger of Manowar's Wacken debut. All wimps and posers are hereby ordered out of Schleswig-Holstein until further notice!

Anthrax...CAUGHT! IN! A! MOSH! Death Angel...I'm NOT bored! Germany brings the fest, USA brings the thrash!

Other great bands:Amon Amarth, Hypocrisy, Grave Digger, Motorhead, Children of Bodom, Nevermore, Orphanage, Paragon, Satan, Saxon, Thunderstone, Brainstorm...ah fuck, all of them! well, almost :D

grinsekatze666

<span style="color:black">Moderator</span>
15 Juni 2003
Münster
twitter.com
Motörhead
Just Motörhead, nothing more nothing less. Lemmy is still god. 8/10

Orphanage
They were just the right thing to start with on friday morning. Waking up with a HUGE hangover and listening to some trashy gothic-metal was exactly what I needed. 6/10

Arch Enemy
Brilliant. The sound could have been better, but when I saw Angela I didn't really care about the sound anymore. Boy, is she HORNY! 9/10

Eläkeläiset
Funny as Hell and the moshpit was fuckin' awesome. In Humppa we trust! 8/10

Hypocrisy
Nothing much to say about them. Good gig, moshed my brains out. 7,5/10

Cannibal Corpse
Really ass-kicking, I almost collapsed after their concert. Though I'm pretty sure they could've done better. 7,5/10

Dio
Pretty boring. 5/10

Children of Bodom
My personal highlight. Great band, great concert. I lost one of my shoes and my silver ring while I was crowdsurfing, but that was worth it. 10/10

Amon Amarth
I saw them, but I was just too fuckin' tired. I guess it was really good, but in my case it would have been better if I went to bed. 6/10

Satyricon
I gave Black-Metal another chance and missed half of the Schandmaul concert because of this crap. Still not my kind of music... 1/10

Mambo Kurt
:D:D:D 8/10

Grottenolm

14 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
Mayhem: 6/10. I liked the show. And Freezing Moon.
Amon Amarth: 8/10. Setlist could have been better and the concert earlier (I curse you, Feinstein!).
Nevermore: 6/10. Had fun.
Satyricon/Nocturno Culto: 10/10. Great setlist, great sound. Great everything. Absolutely brilliant.

Weinhold: -5/10. How did they get more time than Amon Amarth? Why did they get a show at Wacken? Horrible. :mad: