Question about camp & safety

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Re: some Q again... I am slow.

Originally posted by tammy
Kate, ---------------------------------------------------
pictures of toilets are cute.
ToiToi is equal to ToTo?
ToTo is made in Japan.
One of those pics, which is in dirty situation,
makes me to bring wet paper (to kill bacterium).
Hello again,
now that I have tried to find out something about Japanese ToTo, I think the only thing ToTo and ToiToi have in common is that they are both producing toilets. But ToiToi, that's only the kind of toilets I tried to describe to you on those pictures. These toilets are like most of those used at Wacken. And sometimes they look terrible inside.
ToTo seems to be a high-tech firm. (http://www.theplumber.com/japan.html nice story :D ;))

Bringing some anti-bacterial paper might be a good idea if you really want to sit down on the toilets at Wacken. :D

DarthFreak

W:O:A Metalmaster
Re: Re: some Q again... I am slow.

Originally posted by Kate McGee
Hello again,
now that I have tried to find out something about Japanese ToTo, I think the only thing ToTo and ToiToi have in common is that they are both producing toilets. But ToiToi, that's only the kind of toilets I tried to describe to you on those pictures. These toilets are like most of those used at Wacken. And sometimes they look terrible inside.
ToTo seems to be a high-tech firm. (http://www.theplumber.com/japan.html nice story :D ;))

Bringing some anti-bacterial paper might be a good idea if you really want to sit down on the toilets at Wacken. :D

Übers Maisfeld aufklären wär wohl zuviel für den guten oder ?

Der Helm

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by No Such Nick
tammy, why can't you drink alcohol? :(

Well, there is this rumor about people from Japan (Asia in generall ?) missing an important part of the bodychemistry to break down alcohol in the bloodstream.

1 beer => Drunk, more beer => Delirium

And I heard of terrible hangovers too :D:D:D

Originally posted by Der Helm
Well, there is this rumor about people from Japan (Asia in generall ?) missing an important part of the bodychemistry to break down alcohol in the bloodstream.

1 beer => Drunk, more beer => Delirium

And I heard of terrible hangovers too :D:D:D

A real good argument for getting free from work.....doctor, doctor, I have Japanese blood and I drank a bottle of vodka...now I need two weeks off :D:D:D:D:D:D

tammy

1 März 2004
tokyo
car wash in JPN

Originally posted by DarthFreak
Do you have a car wash mashines in Japan ?

U know you drive in and then Water and Soap and Brushes clean your car. The Prince Body Wash is the same. But it is designed for Human Beings.

And its free because a cigarette firm ("Prince") sponsors it.

Hi

Finally I understand the Prince Body Wash.
It has hot water or only cold water?

Yes, there are lots of car wash machines at every gas station in Japan.
I've misunderstood the meaning of the word, "plant" of "car wash plants" written by Kate McGee. I thought "plant" = "a kind of vegitation/vegitables" before. Plant = machine, right?

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Re: car wash in JPN

Originally posted by tammy
Hi

Finally I understand the Prince Body Wash.
It has hot water or only cold water?

Yes, there are lots of car wash machines at every gas station in Japan.
I've misunderstood the meaning of the word, "plant" of "car wash plants" written by Kate McGee. I thought "plant" = "a kind of vegitation/vegitables" before. Plant = machine, right?
Exactly. :)
Well, I simply looked the word up in a dictionary.

I'm not sure, I think there's cold AND warm water. But I have never used one of those.
I guess someone of the other guys here can tell you more.