Q & A about Wacken Open Air

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
though here's an idea... you might want to add something along the lines of asking anyone with further questions to go ahead and ask here rather than create a new topic

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
curses, i thought that my name would stay on top of the forum as the lone sticky for eternity.

but yeah, this should've been a sticky ages ago.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Do you really need to do this?

(this is a question, I'd like a link as a reply :D)

(PS @gnoff, I still wait for that link of yours :D:D:D)

oh crap :D

well, I won't have time for a little while for that link.

Seriously never expected this thread to become a sticky, so didn't think I'd need to find that damn link :p

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
oh crap :D

well, I won't have time for a little while for that link.

Seriously never expected this thread to become a sticky, so didn't think I'd need to find that damn link :p

I told you (in the beginning) I'd do what I can, I saw an opportunity last time, and I took it!

(for all who don't know, we have 2 SUPER MODERATORS on the forum. Wacken Bull & Wacken Jansino (or whatever his name is) )