Pure EVIL!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
But if you're all supposed to be evil. Why are you using christian symbols?

And why are you judging your evilness by christian views and standards???

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Supercharger
it is warthog..there's one thing about christian rednecks from the south of the States..you can laugh your ass off because of their pathetic ideas :D

I keep hoping to hear some real anti-Christian country music come out, but somehow I doubt it will ever happen. :D

@Zombi: You know how they say that if you want someone to understand you, you have to speak their language? (Hence why I don't post in the German forum yet) Mindless Christian sheep don't understand concepts like "free will" and "self-determination", so you have to speak to them in terms they understand...like sin, evil, violence, Satan, lust, etc. :D

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
@Warthog: Yeah, but why are you lowering yourself to their standards, using pointless meaningless symbolism?

You can't fight christians by using christian ideas.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Supercharger
there's nothing worse then sheep mentality..yet most people on this fucked up earth is a sheep :D

I am not a sheep,I am a tyger (in chinese horoscope :D:D:D ) and I will never let somebody touch my freedom,and I can't stand see how christians destroys free minds of people.Andyways if somebody will do to me something what I don't like,I will clean the floor with him ;):D as we say in czech(or I say? :) I have naturaly rebel character :D

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
I think this discussion is pointless
H_G is constant attacking christianity and yet she is "satan" according to her

To believe in Satan, you must believe in christianity but not on God.

It is a bit pathetic to always bring up christianity as evil.

Do as I do, leave them alone and they will leave you alone.

But as I can see, you can't leave them alone and bla bla bla

Pointless discussion!

Supercharger: I agree so let us fight back all these bullshit talks about hating/loving christianity and other religions and they are evil and so on...

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I can't stand see how christians destroys free minds of people

Fuck yeah! I totally agree. I also hate how the take all that is naturally human, and say it is some sort of sin!

and the concept of any god, makes no fucking sense at all.

How many christians does it take to replace a lightbulb?

1 to replace it, and 50 to praise god for doing it.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Zombi
You can't fight christians by using christian ideas.

Sure you can! Christian ideas reveal their stupidity all by themselves. You use them, and demonstrate to people how logic destroys every idea that Christians hold dear. For example, the idea that "God will protect us" goes out the window when a good man dies a horrible death. When we speak in terms of Christian symbols of evil, we are mocking Christianity and its primitive, misinformed concept of reality.

So long as substance and thought lies behind our mockery, it's all good. :D

So pass the beer!