Pure EVIL!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by xpet
harharhar... PURE EVIL now, too :D :) :D
gonna go and post nothing more until tomorrow :D
*evil laugh*

Arrgghhh you're scaring me sister!!!
But thinking about it, the sacriest thing is that you can actually stop posting here if you want to....

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
We are all the same, people believes in various things and for that we may not judge them.
Isn't it supposed to be we are all not alike?

well it is not good trying to talk somebody to believe in something different, but hey!
Why not leave the other's beliefs be, and that includes attacking christians (which is quite common in death and black metal)

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Not you Supercharger, I just talked about those here on the forum an the rest of the world who just has to hate Christianity when they can just leave itbe if they don't believe as the ydo

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
666 is indeed a Christian concept, though it has its roots in more ancient notions that the number 7 was "perfection" and 6 was evil because it was "less than perfect". Though I'd say that what's evil for Christians is clearly good for us! :D