Possible visit to Australia July 2013

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
So, preliminary dates are:
Land Sydney July 10
Going to Brisbane July 18
Going to Melbourne July 24
Going to Geelong August 1
Going to Tassie August 3
Fly back to Sydney August 10
Fly back home August 11

In two months I should be drinking my way through the Oz beer scene, yay!

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
So, preliminary dates are:
Land Sydney July 10
Going to Brisbane July 18
Going to Melbourne July 24
Going to Geelong August 1
Going to Tassie August 3
Fly back to Sydney August 10
Fly back home August 11

In two months I should be drinking my way through the Oz beer scene, yay!

Damn it I'll just miss you :o If you like I'll keep you up-to-date with metal gigs around that time?

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Too bad, hopefully you're out having fun :)

Would be great if you can let me know of anything metal happening around then :)

Actually, if you're on facebook, check out the Crowbar page for updates. It's not strictly a metal bar, but it's a live music venue several days of the week:
http://www.facebook.com/crowbarbrisbane
It's pretty much across the road from Fortitude Valley train station between two titty bars (I think it used to be one too before it was turned into a live music venue) and a sushi bar. If all else fails, look for the people wearing black clothes and sensible shoes :p

There are other gigs at other venues near enough to the CBD, I'll do my best to keep you informed.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I do have a fake FB account with no friends attached that I use for metal and beer updates, might check that site out, thanks!

Though what if I accidentally walk into one of the titty bars instead? :rolleyes:

:D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
my, not been here in a bit.
The trip was amazing!

Only the Singapore part is done as a report, here:
http://rockgnoff.blogspot.se/2013/08/singapore-beer-visit-by-gnoff-september.html

I've started on the Sydney one, done with the first two days only, will take me some time.

Snuck in a short one with mainly pics from my current adventure out on an island in middle Sweden, for anyone that like scenic pics:
http://rockgnoff.blogspot.se/2013/08/ulvon-visit-august-2013.html

woow, I had no idea singapore had that many breweries. :)