places to stay after the festival

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
stay in any of the hostels in Hamburg after Wacken and enjoy the after show party at Headbanger's Ballroom

if you don't want a hostel, try Stern Hotel on Reeperbahn - cheap & clean rooms and walking distance from Headbanger's Ballroom

@bronson
good luck in Copehagen - its all expensive. We stopped off there on our way to Wacken from Pitea danser och ler in 2002.

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
After WOA 2002 I spent sunday night on a little Hotel in front of Hamburg's Main Train Station (it was on the second floor of an Italian restaurant). It was decent, had a reasonable price and after Wacken I was SO fucking tired I slept very well there.

You can ask at the tourist information office on the Train Station for a cheap and nice hotel.... that's what I did to find that one out.

berserkur

they're tearing down Christania now heard it on the news... I mean it isn´t gonna be this secluded special hippy pot smoking place anymore

I´ve stayed after WOA:
2001 straight to Hannover where i dwelled for 4 days i think
2002 3 nights in a hotel near Hamburg-Altona train station
2003 stayed one night in the same hotel(Altona) as the year before just for nostalgia! :) and then the morning after headed straight to Sweden

Headbangers ballroom sounds like a cool place... don´t know where it is though :( I could possibly find out..? free accommodation? cool!

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by berserkur
they're tearing down Christania now heard it on the news... I mean it isn´t gonna be this secluded special hippy pot smoking place anymore

I´ve stayed after WOA:
2001 straight to Hannover where i dwelled for 4 days i think
2002 3 nights in a hotel near Hamburg-Altona train station
2003 stayed one night in the same hotel(Altona) as the year before just for nostalgia! :) and then the morning after headed straight to Sweden

Headbangers ballroom sounds like a cool place... don´t know where it is though :( I could possibly find out..? free accommodation? cool!

Very easy, near the Fischmarkt.
http://www.headbangers-ballroom.de/